Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Maui Memories...

lunch at Mama's Fish House

lots of pretty photo ops!

fun times at the pool!

sisters & cousins spending time~

playing in the sand

cousins reunited!

A made it up onstage during the luau but froze once up there!

the view from our condo (Honua Kai Resort and Spa)

Ululani shaved ice....sooo good!

The Maui leg of our trip was so relaxing. We spent our time playing in the beach/pools, eating at all the restaurants on my google doc (Yes, I make spreadsheets for my trips!) and just spending time with the family. We all agreed that we would love to come back sometime soon! Where's a place you could go back to year after year?

Kristen Thornburg (June 6, 2011 at 9:13 AM)  

Aww! Wow... looks like you and the family had so much fun! Your daughter looks so adorable! She was probably in aw of everything! Thanks for sharing the "Maui leg" your trip. :)

www.mrstnaturally.blogspot.com

Kristen Thornburg (June 6, 2011 at 9:14 AM)  

Oh, and as for a place I'd love to go back to over and over... I'd have to say Israel... by far my favorite trip I've ever been on. It was incredible to see the middle east!

www.mrstnaturally.blogspot.com

Megan @ BeautyandtheBanker (June 6, 2011 at 9:26 AM)  

Looks like such an amazing time!! What a beautiful place!

Unknown (June 6, 2011 at 11:23 AM)  

Lovely pics - sounds like you and your family had a great time. I'd love to travel to Hawaii with my family too :)
xoxo

RBert (June 7, 2011 at 1:18 PM)  

looks like so much fun. the shaved ice looks awesome. we love going to one and only palmilla in cabo.

Anonymous –  (June 7, 2011 at 9:34 PM)  

You went to Hawaii?! How lucky! Those scenic shots have me envious over here

Anonymous –  (June 7, 2011 at 11:49 PM)  

Beautiful trip! Love the picture of A. and her little cousin by the window. My husband and I would love to visit Hawaii. But for now, we usually take the kids to Orlando {WDW} every year. Occasionally change it up and go California {I have family there, and for Disneyland too}.

Post a Comment