Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Feature on Houzz.com


A friend from high school messaged me through facebook a couple of weeks ago and asked to showcase our place on houzz.com, where she's a staff writer. To be completely honest, I had never heard of the site but I was flattered anyway. I snapped a few quick pics and sent it over and then went to check out the site. I was blown away and immediately, embarrassed at the pics I sent over. I was sure I would hear back from her politely retracting her offer. Instead, she asked for more pictures! 

In the end, she came up with a great idea book for houzz.com and we're honored to be featured. BTW...I'm totally obsessed with the site now and have spent many hours pinning things to my pinterest boards.

If you'd like to check out the article, click here!

andreaonmon (February 20, 2012 at 6:55 AM)  

Great feature! Can I ask where the couch in your living room is from? Thanks!

dress up files (February 20, 2012 at 8:10 AM)  

Thanks! The sectional couch is from room and board. We've had it for 6 years now and it's held up well!

Definingtabitha (February 20, 2012 at 9:18 AM)  

I'm in love with how you decorated your place. I also love your crib and am so happy to see you got it at Walmart. I've been reading that we don't need to spend a ton of money on a crib and I love the sleek modern style of your crib.

dress up files (February 20, 2012 at 9:21 AM)  

Thanks Tabitha! We love the crib and baby #2 is using it now and it's held up really well. We also got our changing table/dresser from Walmart. I have more nursery pics here..

http://www.pearlsandgreentea.com/2009/03/baby-talk.html

nancy @ adore to adorn (February 20, 2012 at 1:55 PM)  

I love it all! =) I'm a frequent browser on houzz.com so I think this is an amazing feature! Congrats!
xo,
nancy

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders (February 20, 2012 at 7:59 PM)  

I've never heard of this magazine before either. Will check it out. For real. Love interior design.

Wow. Your place is beautiful.

Post a Comment