Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Minty Green Denim

J.Crew sweater  |  Mackage jacket  |  Forever21 jeans  |  J.Crew shoes  |  Goyard bag

I was very pregnant when everyone was wearing bright red and blue denim last year and I watched on the sidelines with envy. This year, I'm loving all the pastel colored denim for spring and I can finally partake in the trend! Forever21 is the perfect destination for colored denim since you'll likely only get 1-2 seasons out of them. These had a great fit, great hue and even greater price at $15!

I paired the minty green jeans with a darker top and jacket to anchor the look and avoid looking like a 6 year old. 

Did you get into the whole colored denim trend?

Anonymous –  (February 9, 2012 at 8:23 AM)  

Love this outfit!

Anonymous –  (February 9, 2012 at 8:24 AM)  

I am actually buying a pair of pink skinnies from h&m today :)

Aracely @ Mama Fashion Files (February 9, 2012 at 8:58 AM)  

Very cute! I did get a seafoam/mint pair from Zara and can't wait to wear them.

Anonymous –  (February 9, 2012 at 9:02 AM)  

BTW can you post a link to those pants? I want to buy but the ones a found look a bit different in color and I cant tell if theyre the same :)

Secondhand Stella (February 9, 2012 at 10:24 AM)  

Love those jeans! Great color.

Your daughter is so cute. Love her little red jacket.

donna (February 9, 2012 at 11:12 AM)  

Jeez louise!
I hope I look like you after two kids!

I have a feeling I'll look like a baby hippo

christiana (February 9, 2012 at 11:58 AM)  

you look so good post baby and A steals the show!

Beautygirl24 (February 9, 2012 at 12:34 PM)  

Those pants look great on you! That color is so pretty.

Melissa (February 9, 2012 at 1:46 PM)  

I haven't yet, but I really want to go buy some! You look amazing and I love it paired with the stripes!

TheSwankyEsty.blogspot.com (February 9, 2012 at 2:28 PM)  

I am loving it, but have not taken the plunge to get a pair of skinny's in them. I am obsessing over a bright pink blazer and I finally found one yesterday at F21. Will be posting on it this week! Love your blog! Would love to have you follow. xoxo - allthatsgoldglitters.blogspot.com

socialitedreams (February 9, 2012 at 4:10 PM)  

i want to try the trend but haven't yet. super cute pants

style fare (February 9, 2012 at 5:13 PM)  

OMG Jiye - I have the same exact pair! I found they ran really big, no?? Thinking of getting more colors, why not!

♥ oxo ♥ mo (February 9, 2012 at 7:00 PM)  

you look UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Baby Girl #1 might just steal this show, though...

www.mopeasemomma.blogspot.com

alison*elle (February 9, 2012 at 7:54 PM)  

I love the colour of those skinnies! Your daughter is so cute in her little red coat too!

xo, alison*elle

Anonymous –  (February 9, 2012 at 8:04 PM)  

Love the stripe top, and beautiful pop of pastel! You look great post-baby. Audrey, pretty and stylish like her mommy.

Anonymous –  (February 11, 2012 at 10:36 PM)  

I like the look! And your daughter is precious. :)

This is a little off topic, but I was wondering if you can do a post on your Chanel 2.55 bag? I've been debating purchasing it and I'd love to hear your thoughts on it. What size is yours?

Have a great week!

LeRae (February 12, 2012 at 10:46 PM)  

Loving the look! and how cure are your little girl~
I'm not quite ready yet to go shop for jeans yet... I know it's been over 3months since giving birth but i don't think my waist is coming back any time soon.

Vanilla Day

DrunkOnShoes (February 21, 2012 at 2:14 PM)  

giiiiiiiiiiirllll.. you are lookin' good in them jeans. =) great color pick. one downfall to colored denim, you don't realize that sometimes when it's crummy out, you get splatters all up the back side from walking around... happened to me when i wore my neon pink skinnies. def gotta rethink wearing those when there is snow slush and muck from a wet Chicago day. =P

Tina (March 2, 2012 at 4:11 PM)  

Loving the outfits! both you and the little girl!

Post a Comment