Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Let's Be Real

Okay, let's be real here. I'm a stay at home mom with a toddler and an infant. So if you catch me on a random Thursday out to Costco with my kids, chances are...I will not be fashion blogger worthy. Here's a peek into my not-so-glamorous everyday uniform. 
1. Wildfox Queen of Hearts Sweater, 2. Goyard tote, 3. Toms, 4. yoga pants

Aritzia sweater  |  Lululemon yoga pants (see similar)  |  Toms  |  Michael Kors watch

Here's the look in action yesterday. Excuse my popped leg. I was trying to show you my trusty Toms.

So let's be real. What's your everyday, go-to look?

Unknown (February 24, 2012 at 7:34 AM)  

I think you look adorable. And your hair is done which is half the battle. Kudos for taking the kids to Costco, that place is an epic meltdown waiting to happen.

Christine K. (February 24, 2012 at 8:13 AM)  

you look great! Great everyday outfit :) I been on the lookout for a "heart" sweater recently - they are so cute.

Megan @ BeautyandtheBanker (February 24, 2012 at 8:23 AM)  

Being a new momma my go-to look is pretty similar. I usually throw on a pair of jeans, my oversized cardigan and my trusty sperrys.

You make yoga pants look a lot cuter that I do haha!

dress up files (February 24, 2012 at 9:24 AM)  

Eclipsed: this was definitely a good day. usually, my hair is up in a ponytail!

Christine: I know...isn't that heart sweater so cute?? I really want to get it!

Megan: How do you like your sperrys? i've been contemplating over them for the last year!

Anonymous –  (February 24, 2012 at 9:59 AM)  

Love the easy breezy look! What style lulus are those?

Anonymous –  (February 24, 2012 at 10:02 AM)  

That sweater you're wearing is really cute! I like it better than the heart one.

I love wearing crop pants bc my yoga pants always drag thanks to my short little legs.
You just have to be careful of camel toes.

ShorT1882 (February 24, 2012 at 10:53 AM)  

sounds a lot like me!! yoga pants and one of my many work sweatshirts from various teams (I work in sports) and my Toms!

Tina Chong (February 24, 2012 at 11:08 AM)  

love the casual look~ Lululemons are my go to lounge wear as well over the weekend. It does wonders for your derriere!

Baby Shopaholic (February 24, 2012 at 11:12 AM)  

I feel ya! I hope I don't run into any one while I am out. You look cute in your mommy gear! I just posted about getting some toms.

christiana (February 24, 2012 at 12:01 PM)  

your everyday look as a stay at home mom beats my weekend looks!

Anonymous –  (February 24, 2012 at 12:05 PM)  

I love that picture of you with your feet up :)

I've been wanting to ask you what your AM & PM beauty routine is - you have such great skin! I use mostly Clarins because I'm not v good at experimenting with unfamiliar beauty products. I'd love to hear what your favorite products are for makeup and skincare, perhaps a blog on that?

borrowfromtheboys (February 24, 2012 at 12:34 PM)  

i love me some leg poppin' action ! u make comfy look so chic !

my everyday go-to's are black denim, a neutral toned sweater, & a good outerwear piece that can turn a boring outfit into something not-so-boring !

Urban Homeschoolers Of Columbus (February 24, 2012 at 1:33 PM)  

Thank you for stopping by. I usually where yoga pants and a tee! I try to glam it up somedays with some Tiffany jewelry that I ordered, but most days I am a plain jane. LOL.

Secondhand Stella (February 24, 2012 at 1:45 PM)  

Still very cute, though! That bag makes everything fabulous!

If you have a chance, enter my diamond earring giveaway :)

http://brileeo.blogspot.com/2012/02/alexis-russell-is-new-york-jewelry.html

Truly Smitten (February 24, 2012 at 2:43 PM)  

those yoga pants look super comfortable. I need a pair for when I eat.

Unknown (February 24, 2012 at 3:16 PM)  

It's funny how my go to look is so similer to yours.

Mandy
http://bunnygirlblog.com

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders (February 24, 2012 at 4:00 PM)  

LOL. Totally identify with the stay at home mom factor. My wardrobe turned 180 degrees after I had my baby. But hey, at least we are comfortable.
Seattle Beauty and Fashion Blog - Girlie Blog Seattle

steph (February 24, 2012 at 6:57 PM)  

the sweater is adorbs! and i saw some previous comments - absolutely LOOOVE my sperrys. soooo comfy but they don't look sloppy at all, and they work with a lot of different outfits surprisingly. =) def my go to travel shoes.

Jessica Cole (February 26, 2012 at 8:53 AM)  

I always always have my hair down, it's about the same legnth as yours I think. I sometimes tong it at the ends so it falls in pretty curls. I never (unless i'm direly ill) leave the house without make up. Favourite base in Clinique and i'm partial to a benefit blush. At the mo I like coralista. Clothes-wise I'm usually in dark blue jeans & a belt and a nice top or a mid legnth casual dress. My style is pretty basic to be honest, I have a toddler! I guess my overal style would be kind of preppy but for now it's comfort yet pretty! You look great, can't believe you've just had another baby! xx

Lili (March 19, 2012 at 10:55 AM)  

wearing yoga outfit i think is cute! ive been doing lululemon daily ever since i discovered them - so comfy!

G.J (April 19, 2012 at 6:50 AM)  

pearls long with green tea is looking fascinating but i think there is no connection between them.
freshwater pearls

Muhammad Atif (May 11, 2012 at 4:49 AM)  

pearls with green tea, is discuss able topic.
Freshwater Pearls

Post a Comment