Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ladylike Leopard Look



I've been wearing my leopard and colored denim a lot these days. I know that these fun trends don't stick around for long so I'm trying to get my money's worth! I think leopard jeans can be pretty harsh so I always like to soften them with ladylike tops and accessories. Here, I paired the jeans with a blush peplum top and my Bottega Veneta bag. Since it was a casual weekday dinner, I just slipped on nude patent flats.



A week later, I wore the exact outfit to a weekend birthday dinner. I switched out the shoes to ladylike black patent pumps and added a leather jacket since it was much colder out.



Aritzia peplum top | S.O.N.G. leopard jeans | Mackage leather jacket | Vera Wang flats | Modern Vintage pumps | Bottega Veneta bag

In other news, I added new sidebar icons to the right with links to my instagram and pinterest accounts. Please follow me there if you'd like to connect more. I'm constantly posting pics and pinning things! Also, I've added "pin it" buttons to the bottom of each post for easy pinning. Please comment with links to your pinterest accounts as well! So addicted! and a huge thanks to Lindsay Nicole for helping me with these changes!

andreaonmon (April 5, 2012 at 6:38 AM)  

You look amazing! I absolutely love this look.

BTW, you lost all your baby weight already? What is your secret? =)

Unknown (April 5, 2012 at 7:36 AM)  

This is a great look on you! I'd say keep wearing that leopard denim!!

Cheers.

christiana (April 5, 2012 at 11:23 AM)  

the whole outfit looks great and lovely to see you bust out the bottega!

Anonymous –  (April 5, 2012 at 11:36 AM)  

great look! would you do a post on your makeup? you always look so put together!

Beautygirl24 (April 5, 2012 at 12:50 PM)  

Love those jeans! You look great.

dress up files (April 5, 2012 at 2:42 PM)  

andreaonmon: Thanks! I still have 5-7 lbs that just won't come off! I think nursing is definitely helping and I do hot vinyasa yoga every once in awhile.

dress up files (April 5, 2012 at 2:43 PM)  

Anonymous: Yes!! I've had other people ask about this and I've been meaning to do this for awhile now! Will try to do it asap!

dress up files (April 5, 2012 at 2:43 PM)  

Anonymous: Yes!! I've had other people ask about this and I've been meaning to do this for awhile now! Will try to do it asap!

Truly Smitten (April 6, 2012 at 10:48 AM)  

you look great! love your jacket and the subtle pink of your bottega!

Andee Layne (April 6, 2012 at 12:16 PM)  

hot mama!!! we do have a lot of the same handbags ;) such a classic!

Post a Comment