Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

France in the Spring!


Since my family is spread out all over the world (parents in Manila, sister's family in Singapore and brother in London), we have a tradition of taking an annual vacation together.  I look forward to and cherish these moments with family so much! 

Last year, we met in Maui and celebrated my dad's 60th birthday.  This year, we decided on France in May. We'll be spending a week in Provence and then another 5 days in Paris. I've been to Paris a couple of times before but I was in high school and college. I'm so looking forward to going back as an adult. Of course, traveling with young kids is never easy but hoping it will be a wonderful experience for them as well.

Has anyone been to Provence or Paris recently? Any tips or advice??

Fashionista Extraordinaire (April 2, 2012 at 10:01 AM)  

Oh, Paris is my fave!! check out my post on things to do in Paris: http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=1779293500293769044#editor/target=post;postID=2528909676107471060

My husband and then 2 year-old were there in Summer 10 headed to South Africa for the World cup. We had a blast! Make sure you request a bassinet on the plan for your newbie! And you must check out Merci and Claudie Perilot-fabulousness!!

Lili (April 2, 2012 at 10:24 AM)  

excited for you! have fun and take lots of pics!

Definingtabitha (April 2, 2012 at 12:39 PM)  

I was just in Paris a month ago - you'll have the best weather. We didn't do a ton of excursions, but we did eat at great restaurants if you ever need a recommendation. I love that city!

christiana (April 2, 2012 at 12:47 PM)  

i wish i could tag along!!

Anonymous –  (April 2, 2012 at 2:28 PM)  

Paris is great in the Spring! And Provence is AMAZING, where will you be staying/going? Would recommend Les Calanques de Cassis and Nice as well as some of the smaller towns and places like Avignon and Arles. I didn't love Aix-en-Provence or Marseille. Have fun, sounds like it will be a lovely trip! The food markets in Provence are the best!

LeRae (April 3, 2012 at 11:37 AM)  

Lucky! that's such a fun tradition! hope you have a great time.

loveVanilla Day

Post a Comment