Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polka Dots & Chevron

Zara shirt Forever21 jeans  |  hansel from basel bag  |  Toms shoes  |  Michael Kors watch  |  Nashelle necklace  |  Hermes, J.Crew and Madewell bracelets

 A and I had a rare "just the two of us" date last weekend. We went to see a play together and it was so nice getting to spend quality time with my special girl. Free from my diaper bag, I finally got to use my hansel from basel tote I got over 6 months ago! I love the chevron print, the shape and feel of the bag, and of course the price tag ($32 + additional 25% off going on right now!)

I must also mention my new favorite t-shirt! While shopping with 2 fashionista girlfriends (Hi M and J!), they pointed me towards this basic tee at zara. They both swore by the fit and comfort of this shirt. I tried it on and ended up getting 3 different colors that day! Since then, I've been wearing them non-stop and at $19, you can really stock up on these! It has a flattering scoop neckline and a comfortable loose fit for post-baby tummies.

Anyone see the Bachelorette last night? So far, my fave is Arie! Who are your top picks?

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders (May 22, 2012 at 6:01 PM)  

Love tees too. They are so casual and comfy. Those mint green pants look great on you. Such a nice color.
Seattle Fashion and Beauty Blog

Ricademus (May 22, 2012 at 9:55 PM)  

Hi again!
You're outfit is very nice, but the boots are scene stealers--soooo cute. =)

Balancing Lisa (May 23, 2012 at 8:55 AM)  

love this look! and so fun to have "just the two of you" time! xo

http://www.stilettosanddiaperbags.com/

Andee Layne (May 23, 2012 at 2:09 PM)  

you both look adorable!! xo

Definingtabitha (May 24, 2012 at 3:41 AM)  

Hands down my favorite is Austin, but I for some reason really like Jef (yes, Jef with one "f"). Love the pattern combo of this outfit.

Ariane (May 29, 2012 at 7:35 PM)  

thanks for sharing these awesome deals! :)

Lili (June 1, 2012 at 3:19 PM)  

you both look adorable! love the mint and coral mom & baby combo!

Ella (June 8, 2012 at 1:23 PM)  

Adorable looks! Let's connect so we can share ours with you via our free app www.FashionAde.com.

Anonymous –  (July 3, 2012 at 12:19 AM)  

Sooooo cute! When I first found out I was preggers I was so excited at the thought of coordinating outfits with my little one. I have a baby boy and coordinating outfits are a bit of a challenge, but when I feel like I put together a good mother son combo I take lots of pics to send them to my sisters.

Blogger (December 3, 2016 at 11:36 AM)  

DEXCLUSIVE is selling authentic brand name watches, with some watches offered with a MAJOR discount.

Post a Comment