Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram Update!

We just got back from our 2 week jaunt in France a few days ago. It's been a whirlwind unpacking and getting the kids and myself over jetlag but it feels great to be home! I will eventually post on France but in the meantime, a few photos from instagram. Oh and I lost my iphone in Paris so it will be a few weeks before I'm posting on instagram again.

Stowaways! A and my nephew, C. Oh and I did pick up a little something at the Celine store in Paris so will share more on that later. :)

A stroll after feasting on oysters in Bouzigues, where they grow oysters. Supposedly, this is where the oyster culture originated and they're supposed to be the best oysters in France. We couldn't agree more. Yumm!!

My sister and my mom waiting for fresh cheese at the weekly market in L'isle sur la Sorgue (the tiny town we stayed at in Provence).

Wine tasting at Chateauneuf du Pape (kind of like the napa valley of Provence) with a baby ergo'd to me. Completely acceptable behavior in France...nobody gave me a second glance!

We had lunch at this castle in Chateauneuf du Pape. It was out of a dream. A was so excited to be going home to her castle.

A, in her Rapunzel dress that we just had to pack all the way to France. She loved pretending to be Rapunzel on this ledge of the house we rented.

I have hundreds of pics to go through and will update with more pics soon!

Lili (June 11, 2012 at 10:14 AM)  

cant wait to read your france diaries!

Skylette from Sequins & Stilettos (June 11, 2012 at 10:29 AM)  

How adorable and I don't blame A one bit for needing her princess dress- i'd be half tempted to pack one too! ;)

Can't wait to see mote pictures!

Truly Smitten (June 11, 2012 at 11:45 AM)  

loving all the photos! makes me want to revisit again! See you tonight!

Aracely @ Mama Fashion Files (June 11, 2012 at 3:23 PM)  

aww, how cute! Great photos! Can't wait to see the Celine purse.

Andee Layne (June 11, 2012 at 4:00 PM)  

my hubby and i were just talking about wine tasting and i was wondering how we would manage? def bringing our bjorn! :) excited to see your France pics xo

kimberly l. –  (June 11, 2012 at 6:01 PM)  

can't wait to see what you picked up at the celine store! do you know if the pricing is the same as in the us?

Ella Pretty Blog (June 12, 2012 at 8:28 AM)  

Looks like an amazing trip - can't wait to read more about it....and am DYING to see what you got at Celine!

Schnelle (June 12, 2012 at 8:32 AM)  

Beautiful photos! How cute that she packed the dress and who would've thought- it made for a great photo op! Can't wait to see what you picked up from Celine.

Anonymous –  (June 13, 2012 at 3:21 AM)  

That house is so charming. Thinking about renting an apt in the region as well for about a week, would you mind if I asked what company/website you used. Thanks!

Cant wait to read abt your trip!

PinkLouLou (June 20, 2012 at 4:02 PM)  

You are about the cutest little thing I have ever seen! Your family is ADORABLE! :) tried to email you back about the lashes but your email isn't connected to your blogger account, SAD! You will love the Nashville lashes, and girl, yes I wear them more then once hehe. They are two pricey and fantastic to toss. I'm poor. haha ;)

xoxo

Post a Comment