Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Leopard Coat

Zara leopard coat (currently on sale for $89!)  |  Club Monaco tee




I never thought I would be one to wear a leopard coat but this one made a believer out of me.  I think the color block looks sophisticated and I like how the coat isn't super chunky or heavy.  Since wearing animal print as outerwear is pretty overpowering, I kept the rest of the look very, very simple.

In other news, I am counting down the days to Vegas! I'm going to celebrate a good friend's bachelorette party and I'm nervous (about leaving the kids and hubby behind) and excited all at the same time. 70/30 ratio and I'll leave you to guess which is which. Hubby goes on a lot of trips here and there for work but I haven't been away on a girl trip in 4 years. And now, I have two girl trips back to back. I'm also going to LA in March for another good friend's wedding. Anywhoo...follow me on instagram (dressupfiles) if you don't already as I'm sure I'll be instagramming throughout my vacay.  Hope you all have good things you're looking forward to as well!

Stephanie (February 12, 2013 at 7:22 AM)  

I was debating on if I could pull off this jacket but I think you've just convinced me. you look amazing! not too overpowering at all. Have a great time in vegas, can't wait to see your outfit posts.

donna (February 12, 2013 at 7:52 AM)  

That Celine purse is divine! have a blast at Vegas. I haven't been away from my lil ones either, but I'm sure it'll be fun to have some time with girlfriends.

pretty little things (February 12, 2013 at 8:47 AM)  

I love your bag!! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Andee Layne (February 12, 2013 at 10:01 AM)  

you look amazing!! Love it all esp those Rag and Bone boots! I hear you on leaving the girls! Im supposed to go on a girls trip to Palm Springs too and I know the hubby and Ava will be fine...its me who may not be lol
Let me know if you need any LA recommendations xo

Andee Layne (February 12, 2013 at 10:01 AM)  

you look amazing!! Love it all esp those Rag and Bone boots! I hear you on leaving the girls! Im supposed to go on a girls trip to Palm Springs too and I know the hubby and Ava will be fine...its me who may not be lol
Let me know if you need any LA recommendations xo

alison*elle (February 12, 2013 at 11:19 AM)  

This jacket looks great on you, and I just love all the individual pieces too. Hope you have fun in Vegas!!

xo, alison*elle

Beautygirl24 (February 12, 2013 at 5:03 PM)  

That coat is everything! leopard has come a long way hasn't it?! I also love your bag. I'll have to start following you on IG ;)

New Executive Jet Charter (February 14, 2013 at 6:31 AM)  

Hey that handbag looks pretty neat. I haven't seen. The jacket is pretty. What can I say "Roar on!"

Gina (February 20, 2013 at 12:55 AM)  

Awsome jacket and great high heel shoes.. Loved it..

Post a Comment