Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Emerald Green Gown

Club Monaco cuff  |  Earrings from street vendor over 10 yrs ago  |  Cartier watch




Last pic is from instagram. I borrowed this dress from Rent the Runway for hubby's company black tie this year.  It was my fourth time renting and so far, I've had really good experiences.  But I admit...it's always a little scary not knowing if the dress will fit or look good until you get the dress, just 1 day before the event!  This dress had some issues, like it was too short, too low and the waist wasn't cinched enough.  I sized up (they send you 2 sizes) to get more length, pinned the front and got a ribbon belt to cinch the waist.  Crisis averted!

I actually had a different dress on order originally and last minute, switched to this one because I loved the color.  SO glad because a friend ended up renting that exact dress.  I would've been mortified if we showed up in matching dresses! Has this ever happened to you?  

christiana (February 1, 2013 at 11:30 AM)  

that club monaco belt went PERFECTLY with the dress.. you look gorg and love the whole ensemble!

Beautygirl24 (February 1, 2013 at 12:15 PM)  

Wow, that is one of the most beautiful dresses I've ever seen. The color is so vibrant! You look like a movie star! I love Halston Heritage, truly classic.

Unknown (February 3, 2013 at 8:52 AM)  

GORGEOUS!! YOU are right the color is amazing!Looks good on you

Hope you had a blast :)

http://fashion-a-holic.com

andrewhudson (April 5, 2013 at 2:27 AM)  

Nice selection of dress. It suits on you, great pick. You feel like a queen if you wear Van Heusen clothing collection especially for you because your height is so good.

Blogger (December 3, 2016 at 11:41 AM)  

AuthenticWatches sells authentic luxury brand watches, with some watches offered with a BIG discount.

Post a Comment