Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Giant Wall Calendar

This is my second year having this wall calendar and I think I'd be lost without it. For years, I searched for an extra large calendar and/or dry erase board that was also easy on the eyes. Trust me when I say they are pretty hard to come by. I love how over-sized this is and how I can at one glance, see what my whole month looks like. I've always been one of those people that never fully adjusted to virtual calendars. I actually carried my pocketbook calendar with me for a good 3 years after everyone started using their phones.

Anyway, if you're in need of a good wall calendar and have a large wall you need to fill, head on over to Paper Source because all calendars are 50% off now!! They also make great gifts!

warm butter cake –  (February 14, 2013 at 9:25 AM)  

your hallway is so fresh and so clean!

Hana (February 15, 2013 at 8:29 AM)  

I love this one! I still use my Moleskine as a daily planner and have no plans to replace it anytime soon.

Lil Mama Stuart (February 15, 2013 at 3:18 PM)  

I still use a physical planner and will not go digital!

Post a Comment