Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A beanie, Hunters & some Camo

Madewell Chambray shirt  |  Zara kids camo leggings  |  Aritzia coat
Plush beanie  |  Hunter rain boots  |  Goyard bag  |  Ray-Ban sunglasses


I tried on a lot of beanies before finding "the one". I suffer from large Asian head/face syndrome and hats are not my friends.  But after seeing them adorn the heads of all my favorite fashionistas, I started trying on beanies wherever I went.  None of them looked quite right and I accepted that this was a trend I would have to pass on. But then, I tried ordering this Plush one from Shopbop and alas, could it be? It could and it was! Finally, a beanie to call my own!

I like how it's roomy and poufs in the back (essential to a good beanie look in my opinion) and yet, it is snug enough where it doesn't feel like it's going to fall off. Hooray!


Camo leggings:
These camouflage leggings are from Zara kids! After admiring my friend, M's leggings, she picked me up a pair of my own. Love them! They don't carry them online anymore but try your local Zara. I love when I can squeeze into kids clothes...just as cute these days and usually a great price!


It's been slushy, cold and dreary in Chicago and my Hunter rain boots have been getting a lot of action. It's March now though and I've had it with this snow and slush. Thank goodness I'm in LA this weekend. I could definitely use some warmth! I leave today and will be instagramming my way through the weekend so follow me there!

Stephanie (March 14, 2013 at 7:17 AM)  

you are one stylish mom! you look amazing in these camo leggings and the beanie love it!

Truly Smitten (March 14, 2013 at 3:48 PM)  

Have a great time! love the edgy yet comfy outfit!

Brita W (November 2, 2013 at 12:21 PM)  

Love the beanie so cool!
www.britaw.com mössor

Post a Comment