Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Midi Knit Dress

Aritzia dress (similar)  |  Madewell chambray shirt  |  Maison Scotch shearling vest
Rag & Bone booties  |  Celine bag  |  Forever21 & Indian necklaces from ebay
I heart this midi-length, clingy, slinky knit dress from Aritzia.  Initially, I thought I wouldn't be caught dead in it because it's so tight and reveals every post-baby, workout-deficient bump and lump.  But then, I realized it makes an extremely versatile base for a wide variety of layering pieces.  

Initially, I wore it here topped with my leather jacket and the same shearling vest featured here.  Last week, I paired the dress with my black sleeveless blazer (similar), which is a look that is very office appropriate for you 9 to 5'ers.  Here, I layered a chambray shirt and the shearling vest over it and stacked on the necklaces.  The possibilities are endless! 

Oh and if you haven't heard yet, google reader is going away so please follow me via bloglovin here!!

pretty little things (March 29, 2013 at 8:08 AM)  

what a great necklace -- have a wonderful weekend! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

style fare (March 29, 2013 at 9:59 AM)  

LOVE this super chic look - LOVE!!!!

Stephanie (March 29, 2013 at 10:24 AM)  

i'm loving this outfit!! you look amazing and i'm totally checking out this midi right now =) it's the perfect dress to layer and totally be styled so many different ways, thanks!

Komi Shah (March 29, 2013 at 10:36 AM)  

Awesome look! BTW -- thanks for inspiring me to take another look at all my Indian jewelry...!

dress up files (March 29, 2013 at 12:44 PM)  

pretty little things: Thanks! It's actually like 4 different ones stacked!

dress up files (March 29, 2013 at 12:45 PM)  

style fare: Get it! You would look so good in it!

dress up files (March 29, 2013 at 12:45 PM)  

Stephanie: Definitely! Let me know if you get one!

dress up files (March 29, 2013 at 12:45 PM)  

Komi: I love it! I was actually gonna ask you where on Devon I should go to buy jewelry!

Komi Shah (March 29, 2013 at 5:30 PM)  

Jiye -- I have a friend who designs custom pieces...I'll message you her info! BTW, have you considered being a personal stylist?!

t –  (April 1, 2013 at 10:42 AM)  

You always pull together the best looks!

dress up files (April 2, 2013 at 2:06 PM)  

Komi: Thanks! I did flirt w the idea a little but not sure how to even break into the market!

t: THanks snakeskin pant twinsie!

Post a Comment