Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Black & White

L.A.M.B. shoes  |  Mackage leather jacket  |  Chanel WOC bag
necklaces from Forever21, TopShop, ebay


This might not be a big deal to some people but this tee costs almost $80! For me, that is a ridiculous amount to spend on a t-shirt and in my b.t. (before t by alexander wang) days, I probably would've judged you for owning one. But then, I had all this credit to use up at shopbop and I kept reading amazing reviews about these shirts. I've spent $20 on tees at various stores so many times, only to realize they aren't that flattering and continue hunting for that perfect fitting shirt. I didn't want to keep wasting another $20 here and $20 there when I could splurge and find the 1 tee that fits the bill. I ordered this one just to try it on and see what all the hype was about and once it was on, I didn't want to take it off. The fabric is so comfortable and soft and it just falls perfectly. I am really, really tempted to buy some short sleeved ones with my remaining credit but holding off for now. I'm now a believer! Anyone else?


Love these white/grey snakeskin jeans. They're actually from the Fall/Winter collection so they are pretty much sold out everywhere but Zappos still has some sizes remaining. I tried on some other snakeskin print jeans at Zara and other stores and nothing fit well. These are really flattering and the color is so chic for Spring. I still remember working at Bop (Shopbop's brick & mortar store) in college and buying my very first pair of designer jeans. Of course, they were 7's...the must have denim back in my heyday of 2002! 


If you follow me on instagram, you'll know that I've become obsessed with dylanlex neck pieces. Their overall style is so chic and drool worthy but the true stars of the show are their stacked necklaces. So stunning! You really have to go check it out for yourself. I made my copycat version with affordable finds at forever21 and ebay. It truly does not compare, since their stacks include incredible pieces by Fallon and Dannijo, not to mention all their vintage finds. For those of you interested in making one, let me know!


And finally, did you all catch the season finale of the Bachelor? I'm thrilled with the outcome. 
Loved her from the beginning and find them to be such a funny, cute match! What did you guys think?

LC (March 11, 2013 at 11:33 PM)  

love! your necklace definitely draws attention..and in the best way! careful with your wang tees, they fall apart and get hole-y pretty easily )=. i used to love them but found they never held up! wilfred makes some amazing..angie always pulls the best ones for me!

XX. LC

dress up files (March 11, 2013 at 11:45 PM)  

LC: Aw man! Really??? I was so excited coz the reviews were amazing! I'll have to try the Wilfred ones. Angie's leaving soon...boo hoo hoo!!

mel –  (March 12, 2013 at 12:08 AM)  

Yeah.. i have 2. T by alexander wangs t shirts and they started pilling very fast but i do love how they feel!! Maybe they improved them!!

mel –  (March 12, 2013 at 12:09 AM)  

P.S love the look though!!!!

dress up files (March 12, 2013 at 12:21 AM)  

Mel: boo...that is awful! Especially for the price. I'm shocked coz the reviews were amazing!

Justine (March 12, 2013 at 12:54 AM)  

I know what you mean by the perfect T. I was gifted a gray Alexander Wang T and I was thinking, my friend spent WAY too much on this who pays $80 for a T-SHIRT, but now I am thinking it's the most flattering tshirt ever!

Justine

Stephanie (March 12, 2013 at 2:02 AM)  

yikes! now i feel like i need to give the shirt a try. i'm glad you found it worth the money and a great fit and not simply a brand name white tee. you look gorgeous =)

style fare (March 12, 2013 at 8:38 AM)  

This is one of my favorite looks on you! Love the necklace and the clean white look, xo!

PS: Wish I could have stayed longer for a dylanlex necklace DIY project! Raining today, would've been perfect ;)

dress up files (March 12, 2013 at 8:51 AM)  

Justine: Which one do you have? I'm really tempted to buy another one in grey!

Stephanie: I love it! Thanks!!

Style fare: Thanks hun! Seriously...just move here, pls?

Beads in a Bag (March 12, 2013 at 9:42 AM)  

would you do a post on how to do your eyes and what you use? i love the makeup!!

Beads in a Bag (March 12, 2013 at 9:50 AM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kay @ Slightly 0bsessed (March 12, 2013 at 3:02 PM)  

Super chic outfit! $80 for a t-shirt? I can believe it. And I agree, better to buy one FANTASTIC shirt that you know you'll get a lot of wear out of vs. multiple $20 shirts that just aren't quite right.

Trinnah (April 17, 2013 at 11:20 AM)  

I've been hearing amazing things about those shirts, too. I think it's okay to splurge if you know you're going to get a lot of wear out of that item, and since it's so comfy -- I think you will! :) Anyway, great look! I absolutely love everything, especially the shoes. Great blog!

http://astyleinprogress.com

Post a Comment