Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Bold Stripe Look


As promised, here is my first look book featuring one of my favorite Spring/Summer trends: the bold stripe.  I like how this skirt combines the thin stripe with the bold stripe, letting us avoid the hamburglar effect.  I paired the skin tight bottom with a swingy top in a fun color.  To add some texture, I added this woven clutch (so Bottega Veneta without the price tag!)  And I know white and metallic sandals are huge for the season but I love a tan or nude sandal with a chunky heel to balance out a trend heavy outfit.  A casual (hello cord!) but still serious (metal tubes) bracelet and a cool pair of sunnies round out the look.   

Ooh...this is making me long for Summer!  I would wear this on a date night or to brunch + boutiqueing w the  ladies.  

In other news, wedding season has arrived.  I just got back from a close friend's wedding in Newport Beach, CA and another one of my best gal pals is getting married this weekend!  I'll be playing bridesmaid while A, my older daughter will be flower girl.  Follow along on instagram for updates!

Gina –  (March 21, 2013 at 10:00 AM)  

I love that clutch! I love the skirt, too, but I'm afraid I would look like the Hamburglar if I wore that.

Mom Fashion World (March 28, 2013 at 7:54 AM)  

I like the skirt and sandals!


Stop by my blog, and if you'd like
we can follow each other on GFC.

http://www.momfashionworld.com/

Post a Comment