Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lace Midi Skirt

Tibi Lace Full Skirt (similar)  |  T by Alexander Wang T-shirt  |  L.A.M.B. Oxley Shoes
Vintage Necklace & Louis Vuitton Clutch  |  Tom Ford Whitney Sunglasses 




I love these full midi length skirts that are making a comeback.  In a day and age when ripped up shorts and old t-shirts are the norm, it feels nice to wear something so elegant for a change.  This skirt called for red lips and pointy pumps.  But, to keep the look current and not costume-y, I topped the skirt with a simple t-shirt knotted at the waist and some architectural silver jewelry.

fabulouspetite (August 6, 2013 at 2:42 PM)  

super love it. all of the pieces especially your shoes. Why oh why it didn't come in my size.

xo
Sam
http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

Lilly Style (August 6, 2013 at 7:52 PM)  

That is one gorgeous skirt! And you styled it perfectly!

Direct flights to Maldives (August 7, 2013 at 12:59 AM)  

Wow awesome. I like your skirt and shoe very much.

Unknown (August 7, 2013 at 3:39 PM)  

Lovely skirt! The intricate lace detail is stunning :)

Veloria in Velvet
www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

style fare (August 7, 2013 at 8:22 PM)  

Jiye! I LOVE this look and I love how styled the skirt. Your lip looks more orange than red though - I like it!

dress up files (August 7, 2013 at 10:13 PM)  

Hana: Thanks!! It actually was really red but I think the filter I used on the pic turned it orange. I'm still too scared to wear it out!!

Stanislava E. (August 8, 2013 at 5:28 AM)  

This combo is very elegant indeed. Good choice!

Sun and Sand

Post a Comment