Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Personalized Gifts!

I got this idea from one of my favorite food blogs, Week of Menus. The mugs are from Anthropologie and inside, I packaged Pecan Rolo Pretzels. To package them, I put the sweets in a clear bag and tied with the twisties it comes with. I placed the bag of sweets in the mug and put the entire mug into a larger clear bag. I then tied the bag with red ribbon with a tiny red ornament.

I love how festive it looks! I got the idea to use tiny ornaments for gift wrapping from my sister in law. So cute!

These make great gifts for teachers! I absolutely love these mugs and bought 4 for our house as well. 

Megan @ BeautyandtheBanker (January 13, 2012 at 6:58 AM)  

Love this idea, super cute! And the hubs and I have those mugs :)

Summer (January 13, 2012 at 7:13 AM)  

We have those mugs too and I adore them! So cute and very well made! Cute idea!

Eskeelo (January 13, 2012 at 8:58 AM)  

love those mugs! hubby and i also have a set together. what a cute and creative gift idea :))

Anonymous –  (January 13, 2012 at 9:45 AM)  

i love my mug!

Ella Pretty Blog (January 13, 2012 at 11:20 AM)  

Love the Anthropologie Mugs - I want 4 :-)

Jillian Nicole (January 16, 2012 at 4:50 PM)  

Love these mugs, Jiye! We gave them out as favours at our wedding and people went crazy! Cute DIY project!:)

Post a Comment