Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Real Winter Boots

For really cold or wet days, I had 2 boot options in the past. Uggs or Hunters. The Uggs were warm but not waterproof. The Hunters were waterproof but not warm. This year, I finally got myself some real winter boots. Warm, waterproof AND chic! 

Sorel Tofino in Black/Oyster Gray
Usually, these kinds of boots are a little too rugged for my taste. But these, with the quilted detailing, all black coloring and slimmer fit are definitely a more feminine, elegant version of a snow boot.


I got these at a great price on Black Friday and have actually been willing snow to fall so I can bust them out. As my luck would have it, we had practically no snow all of December! We finally had a light dusting of snow over the weekend and you better believe I took these bad boys out for a spin. 

If you're in the market for some snow boots that are both stylish and practical, I highly recommend these. They are on sale now at endless.com for $96! Oh and go up half a size.

Do you have a favorite snow boot?

Anonymous –  (January 5, 2012 at 7:49 AM)  

LOVE.THOSE.BOOTS!!!!!

Chevon J. - La Bella Vita (January 5, 2012 at 9:26 AM)  

I love those boots. I've been eyeing them for some time now but I haven't gotten around to buying them just yet. I'm sure I'll be regretting it when the snow comes around.

Cara (January 5, 2012 at 10:44 AM)  

It is so nice to find boots that are comfortable, water proof and look great! Living in Vancouver, where it feels like it is always raining, I definitely understand the need for a good boot! Great find :)
xo Cara
http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

Beads in a Bag (January 5, 2012 at 10:57 AM)  

Oh they look SO CUTE!! i'm so getting a pair! thanks for sharing!!

Tina Chong (January 5, 2012 at 12:27 PM)  

wow, those boots look soo good on you! Helps that you're tall and THIN :)

milk tea + polkadots (January 5, 2012 at 1:48 PM)  

I've been eyeing Sorel boots since last winter. (Loving the boots with the fur!) But I'd already bought a pair of other boots the winter before. Too bad though. Sorels are so much chicer! Did you really just have a baby a couple months ago?? ;)

margaret –  (January 5, 2012 at 4:01 PM)  

I love these boots! I was on a hunt for these but couldn't fin my size in the oyster black, only in red. They look super cute on u! :)

DrunkOnShoes (January 5, 2012 at 9:57 PM)  

aww u make winter look so good. gawd, i hate dressing for the winter. by the time i get all the layers off when i get home, i am out of breath. the boots are great on ya!

Anonymous –  (January 5, 2012 at 10:57 PM)  

Love your black coat, if you dont mind sharing where is that from?

dress up files (January 5, 2012 at 11:08 PM)  

It's actually by juicy couture. I found it years ago for 75% off. It's a great slim fit for a puffy jacket.

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders (January 6, 2012 at 12:50 AM)  

I bought boots just like these after walking in post-blizzard New York City. They are super sturdy and useful.

Hey, you are not supposed to look adorable in a big parka!

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Michelle Lee (January 6, 2012 at 8:52 PM)  

perfect boots for winter :)

www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

dr.mommy (January 6, 2012 at 9:38 PM)  

ahh! i bought a gray version a month ago and returned it! now regretting it - although i don't have the calves to make it work. :(
you look great in them!! :)

style fare (January 8, 2012 at 10:26 AM)  

I love these! I may get a pair after I wear my current pair out (like Sorel Caribou): http://www.endless.com/Khombu-Womens-Highland-Shearling-Boot/dp/B0018Q2R9M - I was also considering Joan of Actics, love all the different colors! No real snow yet though.

G.J (April 19, 2012 at 6:43 AM)  

dress is really much fashionable i think i have to get this for winters.

freshwater pearls

Post a Comment