Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sneak Peek: Black Tie Look!

 Hubby's company's black tie ball is coming up tomorrow!

Last year, you helped me pick the right length, dress and hair and I ended up in this look.

Here's a sneak peek of this year's dress.
I love the watercolor-esque print and the whisper thin layers of fabric.

More pics to come after the weekend!

Tima (January 27, 2012 at 12:20 PM)  

OOOhhh so pretty! I cant wait to see how it all turns out!

Editor & Chic

Monroe Steele (January 27, 2012 at 6:53 PM)  

very lovely...cant wait to see it all

xx
Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Mary Ann (January 27, 2012 at 11:39 PM)  

Oh wow, that fabric is beautiful! I can't wait to see the full reveal!

Justine (January 28, 2012 at 7:33 PM)  

you have a newborn.. what?
I can't wait to see :)

alison*elle (January 29, 2012 at 2:36 AM)  

I love the print and detailing, can't wait to see what the full-length version looks like!

xo, alison*elle

donna (January 29, 2012 at 3:29 PM)  

Ooh, I can't wait to see you in it!

Anonymous –  (January 30, 2012 at 7:34 AM)  

I love your blog, your fashion posts motivate me to try different things in what I wear. I do miss the way your pictures from your old layout were rich in color. With your current gray filter I have a harder time reading the different color combinations in your fab outfits.

Ashleigh (January 30, 2012 at 10:40 AM)  

This looks beautiful! Can't wait to see the big reveal!

dress up files (January 30, 2012 at 11:56 PM)  

Anonymous: Thanks for your sweet comment! And I really appreciate the feedback about the color of the photos. Will be trying to bring some of that rich color back!!

Post a Comment