Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Baby Must Have's

 I had pretty much everything I needed for Baby D leftover from Baby A but I did purchase a couple more things that came highly recommended to me. These are some of my fave new products that I can't live without!

$60
I know, I know...$60 for a changing pad is insane but hear me out. This is definitely not a need but if you can afford the splurge, you will not regret it. This changing pad is made of laminated cotton so it's easy to wipe clean but has some padding so very comfortable for your baby to lay on. Also, the best part is the circular shape. With A, I hated changing her diaper in public bathrooms with her narrow rectangular changing pad. No matter how careful I was, her little arm or leg would touch the dirty surfaces! Also, this pad is great for laying the baby out to play at the park, on wood floors, or after a bath. I use this every time I give D a bath. The Patemm has pockets along the perimeter to store diapers, wipes, aquaphor, etc so everything you need is right here. It also doesn't have any zippers or buttons so you can easily open and close it with one hand. I know of 2 other people that have this and all 3 of us absolutely love it and swear by it!! I highly, highly recommend!

2. White Noise Lite App
 Free! 
I use this app all the time! When D is looking drowsy, I give her a pacifier and turn this app on and she puts herself into a deep sleep and won't get woken up by A, or a firetruck or anything else.

$25
A friend told me about this just a month prior to me having D. I was a huge fan of the Aden + Anais swaddles with A and was skeptical. Plus, it was $25 for just 1 swaddle which is pretty pricey. After hearing my friend rave about it and reading amazing reviews, I decided to try it out. I have used the woombie pretty much every single day since D was born. The fabric hugs the baby without making them feel confined. No more issues with swaddles unraveling! Also, it's just so simple to put on. I remember trying to swaddle A in the middle of the night, bleary eyed and exhausted and the swaddle would come out too short so I would have to start all over. With the woombie, I zip and put her back in the bassinet. Too easy!

What are some of your favorite baby products?

Oh and click on over to Life in Modification where I'm featured today as one of the Mod Mama's. Yay!

Unknown (January 16, 2012 at 7:49 AM)  

I've heard a lot of really great things about that changing pad as well. I may have to splurge for it when the time comes for another baby.

Anna @ IHOD (January 16, 2012 at 8:58 AM)  

your blog is beautiful! So happy to have found you through Camille!

dress up files (January 16, 2012 at 9:15 AM)  

Eclipsed: You won't regret the splurge!

Anna: Thanks!

Eskeelo (January 16, 2012 at 9:29 AM)  

best changing pad ever! i received one as a gift and use it all the time. i even use it at home because we don't have a changing bed, but use our bed instead. definitely worth the investment! white noise is must, especially living in a loft :))

Eskeelo (January 16, 2012 at 9:35 AM)  

Oh! I'm also thinking about getting one of those gryo balls. Joshua spills everything that I give him in a bowl, but I'm still skeptical about the product.

temi –  (January 16, 2012 at 9:39 AM)  

Even though I don't have any kids, I loved this post! So helpful bc the swaddle and changing pad can make great presents.

chicagosun (January 16, 2012 at 10:30 AM)  

I love my Patemn but had no idea how much they are! I got mine at Target when they did a collaboration before O1 was born.

dress up files (January 16, 2012 at 10:33 AM)  

Haha those bowls are so funny! Yeah wonder if they really work!

Definingtabitha (January 16, 2012 at 10:57 AM)  

Book marking this page. I'm a baby dummy and need to take notes stat on things that I'll quickly need to be stocking up on. Thanks for sharing.

Susie –  (January 16, 2012 at 11:03 AM)  

Bowls don't work. I still have goldfish all over the floor

christiana (January 16, 2012 at 11:57 AM)  

the changing pad sounds awesome!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders (January 16, 2012 at 4:00 PM)  

Never tried the woombie swaddle, but swaddling is totally important.

Oh yes, the white noise machine - absolutely essential.

Good guide. I would also add a swing, but that's my personal preference.

www.thegirlieblog.com

Anonymous –  (January 16, 2012 at 11:29 PM)  

It's been awhile since my last baby. But I love products that has form and function.

I had Patemm pads for my two kids. Wash, wipe and clean up easily. After their diapering days, the I would use it as a portable time-out spot. Use to carry a small box of crayons in the pockets, activity books etc.

I absolutely love BabyLegs Leg Warmers for them as a baby/toddler. Nothing worse than pant legs riding up in the cold. My daughter still uses at age 4 under her dresses and pants]. Very versatile product.

I bought mine at www.mom4life.com which have sales on them regularly.

Beads in a Bag (January 18, 2012 at 9:41 AM)  

That changing pad looks so cool!!

Jenny Mae –  (January 18, 2012 at 3:51 PM)  

Oh, Jiye. Thanks for the info about the Woombie Swaddle. I found a store here in Oklahoma who carries them and had one put on hold for my little one who is due in late March! Can't wait to use it!

Herie (January 22, 2012 at 2:28 AM)  

You bought patemm? One of my mommy friends told me about it too so I bought it and absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I've given it as baby shower presents too. It's the best.

Your girls are so cute Jiye. I'm so impressed on how you keep up with your blog. Ugh..I tried but seriously can't do this. haha!

Herie

Sandra –  (January 24, 2012 at 1:16 PM)  

Nice post!!! After reading this, I got the patemm changing pad and I love it!! There was discount coupon online so I got it for $50 :)
I also tested out the white noise app and it really put the baby to deeper sleep! Sam liked it so much he paid for the full app to support their business.
Thanks for the tips!!

dress up files (January 24, 2012 at 3:05 PM)  

Jenny Mae: Congrats!! I didn't know you were pregnant! Do you know what you're having?? Hope your baby loves the woombie as much as mine does!

Herie: Didn't know you had a blog! It is really hard to find time and motivation to blog but I try to because it's easy to get lost in motherhood and completely lose your identity. Plus it's fun!

Sandra Unni: I'm so glad you like the changing pad. It is seriously worth every penny! and you got a great deal on it! the white noise app is priceless too! i use it on the go a lot too...at restaurants or at target or wherever we are.

Jenny Mae –  (January 25, 2012 at 11:19 AM)  

P & GT: Thank you! Yes yes, we are expecting a baby boy in late March! Can't wait!

Post a Comment