Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Leopard Denim Look of the Day!

Club Monaco top  |  Blazer from Korea  |  S.O.N.G. leopard jeans  |  Modern Vintage pumps

I took the leopard jeans out for a spin last night to attend the Lara Miller event. I kept the rest of my look very clean and ladylike to balance out the wild print on the jeans. I would have much preferred to have a slim fitting top under the blazer, probably tucked in with a classic belt, but unfortunately my post postpartum belly is not slim fitting top ready quite yet.


Hubby snapped these pics as I was rushing out the door. A, who was watching me get ready asked for this long silver necklace. She proceeded to wrap it around and around her wrist and then asked me if I liked her bracelets. I guess she was inspired by my wrist candy. Then, she wanted to get in the pictures so of course, I obliged. Isn't her dress adorable? My mom brought it from Korea and I kinda want one for myself!

christiana (January 24, 2012 at 1:06 PM)  

love how clothes fit on A! also your leopard jeans were such a steal!

steph (January 24, 2012 at 1:07 PM)  

Ooo. Really liking those pants. Thinking it might be cute w my denim blazer. The length seems perfect, too. So tempted!

Ashleigh (January 24, 2012 at 1:23 PM)  

I loooved this look on you! So chic & stylish. And yes, her dress is adorable, I totally want one too :)
P.S. You totally red my mind on the mint denim, a must! I just didn't find a pair I was 100% in love with yet to include it in the post but it's def. on my wishlist. If you find some cheapies let me know!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders (January 24, 2012 at 3:33 PM)  

You did NOT just have another baby. You look fantastic and I love those pants.
www.thegirlieblog.com

Definingtabitha (January 24, 2012 at 5:14 PM)  

It was so great to finally meet you and how small the world is. I'll have to email Felix and let him know. Hopefully we can get together again soon.

PS: Her dress is so adorable!

Hannah (January 24, 2012 at 6:34 PM)  

I love how you stack the bracelets together. They really make the outfit! I do love those pants. It would be really nice to wear it in the spring with a cardigan and flats or sandals...hmmm now I'm really tempted to get one for myself:)

Herie (January 25, 2012 at 12:40 AM)  

You seriously look amazing Jiye. Loving the entire outfit..and A is so cute. I love how she's totally a mini fashionista too!!

Anna @ IHOD (January 26, 2012 at 6:05 PM)  

You look fabulous Jiye! Love your blazer!
Your little one's dress is precious:)

Balancing Lisa (January 27, 2012 at 9:13 AM)  

super cute outfit!!! and no, copy any photos you want! Let me know if you don't want a photo collage as most of the photos up are! You can also find the single ones on my FB page under CBN event! Great seeing you!

Kevin (January 28, 2012 at 2:46 PM)  

Your daughter is so cute, how old is she? My two are 6 and 2.

dress up files (January 30, 2012 at 11:59 PM)  

Kevin: A is going to be 3 in a couple of weeks!

Stilettos: Thanks for the pic!!

Post a Comment