Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Rent the Runway Event

I got to attend an event hosted by Rent the Runway a month ago. I apologize for blogging about it so late. Jen from Red Soles and Red Wine actually lives right by me and invited me along. It was held at the loft above Maxine's salon. Champagne was free flowing, hor dourves were served and the room was filled with outgoing fashionista bloggers. It was my first night out just 6 weeks after delivering baby D and it was a great time! I was having so much fun though that I forgot to take any pictures until we were in the elevator leaving the event. Here is the 1 picture I have from the night.

Jen from Red Soles and Red Wine, me and another blogger I met that night.

The swag bag was filled with lots of goodies like Vosges chocolate, hand creams and lots of coupons. The best thing by far was the 50% coupon for a dress rental at Rent the Runway. Yay!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders (January 3, 2012 at 2:20 PM)  

Lucky you. Looks like such a nice event to attend. I like how glamorous your hair looks.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Secondhand Stella (January 3, 2012 at 2:39 PM)  

Looks so fun! I love blogger events.

PS. Don't forget to enter my Michelle Chang jewelry giveaway :)

http://brileeo.blogspot.com/2011/12/new-years-giveaway.html

Unknown (January 3, 2012 at 5:00 PM)  

The goody bag looks great, are those sweets I spy? I love blogging events, I've only been to one so far but they are a great laugh. I can understand how you were having too much of a good time to take any pictures! xo

www.almostdelightful.com

Oh My Style (January 4, 2012 at 8:05 AM)  

wow!! so jealous! looks awesome!

i love your blog!

www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

Unknown (January 4, 2012 at 8:55 AM)  

Thank you so much honey!
Wow, so cool! Im jealous!

http://kiwipferdchen.de.vu

christiana (January 4, 2012 at 11:51 AM)  

jiye you look so good for just 6 weeks after delivery!

Jen @ redsolesandredwine (January 4, 2012 at 4:15 PM)  

Great picture! Look forward to seeing you next week.

xoxo
Jen

Curvy Petite (January 4, 2012 at 11:04 PM)  

I am not sure where the D labor story went but I just wanted to say I enjoyed reading your labor story!! Thanks for posting. It's always nice to hear different ones from your very own. I just had my own little "D."! Here's my labor story: My water broke on Sunday morning at 6AM and I was out of town so Husband and I drove back home in case we needed to get to the hospital. I was not having contractions and planned on an all natural water birth so I didn't go to the hospital right away (midwives agreed with me as well). I went home, cleaned, played Wii games, vacuumed and then finally, at 7pm, my contractions started but I didn't want to go in yet. Hub and I kept in contact with the midwife all throughout the day. Around midnight, my contractions were coming more frequently but weren't exactly 5 on the dot all the time so midwife advised I wait longer and I was okay with that. We finally decided it was too much around 2AM so we headed to the hospital. Got into triage and found out that I was 7cm dilated. Right away, I went into the warm water tub and continued with contractions until I was 10cm. 2 hours later of pushing, D came out and I picked him up right away when I saw his body! Yikes, long story but I wanted to share as well!! Congrats to you Jiye! D and A are adorableeee!!

Anonymous –  (January 5, 2012 at 10:24 AM)  

love your pink top! Where did you purchase? Also any tips on purchasing clothes during pregnancy? Many thanks!

dress up files (January 5, 2012 at 5:56 PM)  

Curvy petite: I Couldnt figure out how to make a jump in the post and it was too long so I hid it for now. Thanks for sharing your story!! You are so brave to go natural!!!

dress up files (January 5, 2012 at 5:59 PM)  

AnOnymous: the pink top is actually a dress. Got it at saks I think. It's their 547 line. Oh and for maternity, I shopped a lot of cheap trendy clothes from places like forever21 in larger sizes.

Anonymous –  (January 7, 2012 at 2:41 PM)  

Hey there! Thanks for replying back to the pink dress and maternity wear. Very helpful! Your blog is great.

Post a Comment