Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Leopard Denim

peoplestylewatch.com
So I've been kind of obsessed with Current/Elliott's leopard stiletto jeans. But paying $198 for leopard printed anything is a little excessive for me. I searched high and low for an affordable alternative and I was so excited when I finally came across a decent budget option. Especially because most of the cheaper pairs I found were awful!


Spotted at the Juniors section of Nordstrom were these skinnies in the faded, subtle style I was after. These retail for $58 and actually fit pretty well. I can't wait to wear them out!

steph (January 22, 2012 at 11:45 PM)  

ooo can't wait to see! looks so chic!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders (January 23, 2012 at 1:55 AM)  

Nice. My neighbor, who is a stylist, did suggest these to me. I am still getting up the courage to wear them.
www.thegirlieblog.com

Hannah (January 23, 2012 at 7:34 AM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah (January 23, 2012 at 7:35 AM)  

This is my first time ever commenting on a blog before...I really enjoy following your style! After I had my two babies, I got into a rut and haven't been able to find my style ever since until I came across your blog and the date book. Previous to your blog I have never followed a blog before. I guess you could say I was a blog virgin;)
Anyways, I just wanted to thank you for all the great info and ideas you put into this blog and hope you will continue! Also I really love the food blogger you recommended a while back. Even though I grew up watching my mother make the most fabulous Korean food, I for some reason cannot seem to make them myself. I can make everything else but when it comes to Korean, I freeze!

Hannah (January 23, 2012 at 7:36 AM)  

sorry. I meant the Daybook.

MP (January 23, 2012 at 7:39 AM)  

The alternative look great!

Megan @ BeautyandtheBanker (January 23, 2012 at 8:01 AM)  

Those will look so cute on you! I wish I could pull those off!

dress up files (January 23, 2012 at 8:05 AM)  

Hi guys! I hope I can pull these off too! Will definitely post pics after.

Hannah: thank you so much for the sweetest comment!! I woke up to read it and you made my day!

Hannah (January 23, 2012 at 9:37 AM)  

My only two wishes are for you to post your outfits of the day more often and meet you someday;)

dress up files (January 23, 2012 at 9:53 AM)  

Hannah: I know! I've been totally slacking with the outfits of the day posts! I keep forgetting to take pics before I go out! It would be great to meet you too!

christiana (January 23, 2012 at 3:23 PM)  

super cute! hurry up and post pics of it on you

borrowfromtheboys (January 23, 2012 at 11:14 PM)  

u know i love me some leopard anything ! can't wait to see u in them !

Emma (January 24, 2012 at 12:24 PM)  

They looked great on you last night!

xoxoxo
Très Awesome
www.tresawesome.com

Post a Comment