Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Leather Pants At Every Budget

Steal: Forever21 Ankle Zip Faux Leather Pants $24.80
Deal: Blank Denim Vegan Faux Leather Leggings $88
Splurge: J Brand Super Skinny Leather Pants $895

Looking ahead to Fall, leather is showing up everywhere and I'm definitely on board.  J Brand came out with the most amazing fitting pair but I definitely don't have $900 laying around for leather pants.  I started my search for a faux leather alternative that wouldn't break the bank...too much.  Luckily, there is a ton out there right now and you can find a pair at every price point!

I currently have the faux leather leggings from Blank, Paper Crown and Zara all on order and am hoping at least one of them will fit and feel right.

Will you be partaking in the leather soiree?

charmaine (August 16, 2012 at 1:36 PM)  

I'm not sure. I've never owned a pair!

I'm glad I discovered your blog! We have something in common... I too grew up in the Philippines and now am living in Milwaukee!

Elaine (August 16, 2012 at 6:16 PM)  

yikes.. $900?? definitely prefer f21's!!!

dress up files (August 16, 2012 at 6:57 PM)  

Cool! Where in the Philippines did you grow up? Are you pinay?

Anonymous –  (August 16, 2012 at 10:44 PM)  

I love leather. : ) I was looking for a good pair of leather pants for over a year and finally found a faux pair at H&M. I've been wearing it a lot!

christiana (September 4, 2012 at 11:20 PM)  

i loved the ones you wore out in sf!

Post a Comment