Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Mom, Inc



A friend forwarded this to me a couple of days ago and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since. The possibility of owning a business while remaining at home with the kids is exhilarating. But it's difficult to think of an original service or product to offer and more than anything, fear stands in my way.

What are some of your dreams and what is standing in your way?

Also, the midi ring giveaway is ongoing and will end on Monday, 8/13 at 5 pm CST. Please enter if you haven't had the chance to yet!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders (August 8, 2012 at 2:32 AM)  

Thank you for this post, as well as the fun video. Ever since I decided to stay home with my daughter, I think about opening my own business ALL THE TIME. Honestly, what do I have to lose?

Beauty and Fashion in Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

Anonymous –  (August 8, 2012 at 9:03 PM)  

I am on the same boat. I have been wanting to quit my job and start my own business so I can stay home with my daughter. It is just to hard to think of a unique service or product that has not been done yet. I try to brainstorm everyday. Keeping my fingers crossed for something.

christiana (September 5, 2012 at 12:10 AM)  

this was cute.. we need to think of something.. maybe after a few bottles of wine.. hm.

Post a Comment