Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Affordable Leather Skirt



Splendid t-shirt  |  Forever21 skirt  |  Chanel handbag  |  Zara necklace (similar) and shoes (similar)

A big Giuliana and Bill fan, I was excited to finally dine at their restaurant, RPM in Chicago.  No sightings though! I think they're expecting their baby any day now.  Everything was delicious and it was the perfect setting for a girls night out.

I am dying for anything leather these days and I was so excited to find this faux leather skirt at Forever21 for $17!! They had several other options but they all looked really cheap, pleathery and shiny.  This one had a more subdued matte look and I liked the zipper and quilted detailing.  It fits great and is such an affordable way to try out the trend.  Order one online here before they sell out!! 

Unknown (August 21, 2012 at 10:04 AM)  

such a great necklace! And LOVE the purse...super cute!

Im doin' a copper river camera bag giveaway I think you would love! Hope on over!

xoxo
Aarean
colorissue.blogspot.com

Kristen (August 21, 2012 at 10:06 AM)  

Love the skirt and the bag!

Kay @ Slightly 0bsessed (August 21, 2012 at 10:22 AM)  

Love the look! I could never invest in a leather skirt - but a faux leather mini? Yes please :)

Alexa (August 21, 2012 at 10:27 AM)  

That necklace is gorgeous.

becks (August 21, 2012 at 10:31 AM)  

this is an amazing outfit! love the leather skirt x

www.beckspick.com

Maria@Cardigan_Crew (August 21, 2012 at 11:09 AM)  

What a great leather skirt! Can't believe you got it for $17. I'll def be scouting F21 for it!

Andee Layne (August 21, 2012 at 11:12 AM)  

oh you look fab...LOVE that necklace!

Beautygirl24 (August 21, 2012 at 11:22 AM)  

Gorgeous! I love that skirt, I think the way you have worn it is perfect. The necklace is a great piece too!

Ella Pretty Blog (August 21, 2012 at 12:03 PM)  

Love the necklace - the skirt really does look super-pricey & chic - such a great find!

Rosa Banana (August 21, 2012 at 12:04 PM)  

Love how simple yet stylish your outfits are.

teresweetstyle (August 21, 2012 at 12:57 PM)  

great your necklace, i love the look!!

have a nice day honey!

xx

TaraMixandMatch (August 21, 2012 at 1:41 PM)  

I'm in love with that necklace, so pretty!

Always Maylee (August 21, 2012 at 3:13 PM)  

I could definitely use a leather skirt myself. Yours looks amazing on you!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Anonymous –  (August 21, 2012 at 3:18 PM)  

I'm a huge fan of them as well! I'd love to dine at their restaurant when I visit Chicago one day.

I've had my share of leather skirts (some donated, some sold) and recently found a decent one on eBay. Like you, I love leather!

t –  (August 21, 2012 at 8:18 PM)  

Ooh cute necklace!!

Erin (August 21, 2012 at 9:55 PM)  

this skirt is adorable! i have been looking for one like this-amazing!

xx

Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

Giovanna (August 21, 2012 at 11:49 PM)  

Cute look! Loving your skirt and sandals! I've been obsessed with finding a leather skirt! Can't believe you found yours at F21!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

V (August 22, 2012 at 1:26 AM)  

This is a cute and simple outfit and that is a very affordable skirt! There are any great finds at forever21 but it just takes time.

-V
http://stylishlyme.com

Maria DaintyandDecadent (August 22, 2012 at 9:58 AM)  

I love Guiliana and Bill! Cute skirt and I love your handbag :-)

Maria
Dainty and Decadent

Just Another Shopaholic (August 23, 2012 at 8:45 PM)  

Such a gorgeous necklace!! I love it!!

LyddieGal (August 26, 2012 at 3:21 PM)  

the skirt could totally pass for real leather - nice find!
Loving your statement necklace, it's gorgeous!
Chic on the Cheap

Lima (August 27, 2012 at 11:41 AM)  

As if the skirt is from Forever21! Couldn't believe it when I first saw, haha!

The necklace is gorgeous xx

christiana (September 4, 2012 at 11:18 PM)  

so edgy!! you are going to get me into leather too!

Post a Comment