Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Woven Shorts & Winner

Here's another extremely belated outfit post from our trip to Provence. These shorts are pretty much perfect summer shorts.  Colorful, high-waisted, and textured...I've been wearing them non stop. Here, I paired them with a crisp white button down for a relaxed and comfortable sightseeing look. They are high waist-ed so I also love them with a boxier cropped top (like this one) or just a plain, white v-neck t shirt (my fave!) You can also tuck in a camisole and leave the button down open for a different look.

The BEST part is...the shorts are on sale here for $36 (down from $63!) so pick up a pair before they sell out!!

In other news...
Congratulations to Christie McDougall and Liz (ButterflyLilies) for winning Midi Ring Sets from Glam Rock Jewelry!! 


Andee Layne (August 14, 2012 at 9:25 AM)  

love the look and that hat is fab on you!

Tima (August 14, 2012 at 12:37 PM)  

Theyre really cute shorts!! Love the colors.

Editor & Chic

Eskeelo (August 14, 2012 at 12:51 PM)  

I think I'm going to have to get the hat before we head off to San Francisco. Love that it retains its shape, and best of all its on sale :))

Lilly Style (August 14, 2012 at 1:43 PM)  

You look so chic! Fantastic shorts.

Liz (August 15, 2012 at 7:01 AM)  

Love the crusher hat! And yey, I'm excited about winning the giveaway! I sent you a message about having issues with the email account I posted though.

milk tea + polkadots (August 15, 2012 at 9:00 AM)  

Ooh love how the hat can be stuffed into a bag w/o being smushed!

Post a Comment