Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All Black Summer Look

Madewell Scenic View Top  |  Madewell Shorts (similar) |  Zara shoes
Indian Necklaces from ebay (here and here)  |  Clutch from the Philippines (similar)






I picked up this boxy crop top at the Madewell party I hosted a couple of months ago.  It's one of those business in the front, party in the back pieces.  I like how basic it is from the front but then, the back has these large scalloped edges that overlap.  I paired it with high-waisted shorts and pinned the shirt so only the teensiest triangle of skin would be available for viewing.  I had the shorts from years ago but the fabric was very similar and I was digging the matchy matchy look.

I topped the very understated outfit with some very overstated Indian jewelry I got on ebay (both pieces under $15!).  That's a lot of visual interest for not a lot of cash and that is always okay by me.

I had a super busy holiday weekend that left me exhausted and at least a couple pounds heavier.  How was your long weekend?  

Andee Layne (July 8, 2013 at 12:03 AM)  

those necklaces are fab! great finds! xo

Aracely @ Mama Fashion Files (July 8, 2013 at 8:22 AM)  

Lovely necklaces! Great pieces, you look super chic!

Anonymous –  (July 9, 2013 at 7:41 AM)  

Wow! Really amazing Dress!

http://www.rajrang.com/apparels/ladies-apparels/dress-for-women.html

Anna @ IHOD (July 9, 2013 at 9:08 AM)  

Adore this look! So classy and chic! The necklace finishes it perfectly:

dr_hello_kitty (July 9, 2013 at 11:54 PM)  

i love this look! you look so great!!! i'm so sad that the top is totally sold out. ah well :)

sha12bear (July 10, 2013 at 2:43 PM)  

The top is on sale in stores! Additional 40% off the sale price :)

thehighriselife (July 16, 2013 at 9:13 PM)  

jiye, love the necklaces! might have to buy them!!!

Post a Comment