Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All White Summer Look

Indian Necklaces (here and here)  |  Giles & Brother Nail Cuff  |  ASOS Gold Bands



Iced coffee, pedicures and wearing white....some of the best things about Summer.  I love white anything and everything for Summer.  I don't think you can get any sexier than a little white dress against tan skin.  There's just something about it.

So while I'm still on the hunt for the perfect little white dress, I threw together this all white outfit for a girls night out last weekend.  I like the structured origami skirt paired with a casual tee and then stacked with a whole lotta neckbling.  Been loving silver jewelry as of late but of course, I don't hold back from wearing my gold stuff either.  People...life can and will go on even after you mix metals.

By the way, is anyone watching the Bachelorette?  I'm rooting for Chris Siegfried all the way! Who are you rooting for and why?  

Jeannie (July 18, 2013 at 8:39 AM)  

How do you like those ASOS gold band rings? I've been considering getting them but wondering if they are going to turn my fingers green... they look great on you!

pretty little things (July 18, 2013 at 10:05 AM)  

that necklace is amazing!! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

dress up files (July 18, 2013 at 12:50 PM)  

Brass Knuckles: For the price, I'm happy w them. I wanted to wear the trend without spending a lot of $. But honestly, you get what you pay for. They are turning silver already and they are adjustable which means that it's a cuff, more than an actual ring. So, in the back, they will be open..which makes it look cheap. But again, I'm okay w all of that for the price and I've been wearing them nonstop!

pretty little things: Thank you! They are soo affordable and I've gotten so many compliments on them. I highly recommend getting them!

Post a Comment