Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Mirrored Tropical Print Dress

Zara Dress (similar)  |  Zara Sandals (now $25!)  |  Woven Clutch from the Philippines (similar)
LUV AJ Crystal Cross Necklace (on sale for $93 here!)  |  Essie Blanc Nail Polish  |  ALO Sunnies (Korean brand)





This dress features 2 of my favorite trends this summer: the mirrored look and the tropical print.  Mirrored, symmetrical prints are huge right now and work well on dresses, tops and even pants.  

I love how roomy (translation: forgiving) this dress is.  I had Italian the other night, wearing this dress and after platters of pizza, pasta and calamari, I was still breathing easy while I imagine my counterparts were secretly unbuttoning their pants.  

The hem of this dress is quite short but I realized (the hard way) that the short length is necessary to keep the over-sized dress from looking matronly.  And when I say the hard way, I am admitting that yes, I was the blockhead that took it to the tailor to lengthen it and then took it back to shorten it again, which means I paid twice to get it back to the original state.  Not my proudest moment... 

Beautygirl24 (July 1, 2013 at 5:14 PM)  

I adore this little dress! So pretty and easy to throw on for hot Summer days and nights. You look beautiful!

Pauline (July 1, 2013 at 8:01 PM)  

i had this dress in my zara shopping cart awhile ago and now i wish i would've checked out - seeing how cute it is on you!! i might have to check out the similar one from asos!

Ronja (August 16, 2013 at 2:07 PM)  

Sehr schönes Outfit, dir steht das Kleid so gut.

Post a Comment