Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

White Leather Cut Out Shirt

Zara Faux Leather Cut-Out Top (on sale now for $39!)  |  Aritzia Talula Shorts  |  Zara shoes (old)  
J.Crew Necklace (similar)  |  Clutch from the Philippines (similar)  |  Silver Cuff (designed by my sister's mother-in-law)





If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know that I passed on a white, dye-cut, faux leather skirt while I was in Seoul and couldn't stop thinking about it afterwards.  So I was excited to find this Zara top in an almost identical fabric.  

Initially, I thought I would pair it with a short white mini for a white hot summer look.  And then, I thought it would also pair well with some distressed boyfriend jeans.  But for it's debut, I ended up pairing it with these mid length shorts in a very classic tan color.  The top was really boxy and it worked well with the longer length shorts.  I topped it off with my J.Crew necklace I wear all the time, but this time, I put all the chains back and kept just the crystals in front for a more pulled together, mature look.  

fabulouspetite (July 11, 2013 at 12:50 AM)  

love it. oh Zara you are killing us, lol

xo
Sam
http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

dress up files (July 11, 2013 at 11:55 PM)  

Sam: Agreed! They have been so spot on recently!!

Unknown (July 16, 2013 at 12:40 PM)  

Love your wedge shoes! They look so great with the outfit. They remind me of these womens shoes from my favorite site!

Post a Comment