Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Best Nude Lipstick



For everyday, I'm a bb cream, eyeliner and Chapstick kinda girl but from time to time, I do enjoy getting glammed up and putting my other face on.  My favorite made up look is the smokey eye and nude lip combo.  It is dramatic, sexy and honestly looks good on everyone.  

But, up until recently I had the most difficult time finding the perfect nude lipstick.  I have darker, pigmented lips, which may or may not be more common to Asians.  I would often see "the perfect nude lipstick" in magazines and blogs and hunt it down only to find that it looked anything but nude on my lips.  After many failed attempts, I resorted to using foundation on my lips and going over it with lip gloss. 

I would often lament to my dear friends T & C, who also suffer from the dark pigmented lip syndrome, about how it was impossible to find a good nude lip color.  This year, we all found THE perfect nude color for each of us, but interestingly enough, they are not interchangeable.  T's Stila one looked bare and nude on her but didn't on me.  Lip color is so different on each person so start with these 3 options and see if any of them work for you! Happy hunting!

Stanislava E. (July 31, 2013 at 3:01 PM)  

Nice! I like nude lips colour, but honestly, it's hard to make it. Thanks for sharing!

Sun and Sand

t –  (August 3, 2013 at 11:20 AM)  

Lol I've also tried the foundation over the lips technique! I still haven't been able to perfect the smokey eye look.

Post a Comment