Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I have a thing for chairs...

I love all kinds of beautiful furniture but nothing gets me more excited than a good chair.  1 perfect chair could bring so much excitement into an otherwise drab room.  Here are some of my fave styles...

1. These are 2 of my current obsessions!

I love the playfulness of the chair. Design shouldn't be so serious.

I am obsessed with antique furniture restored in some modern way either with paint, upholstery, or rubber in this case!

2. Have always and will always love my mid century classics!

(Still not sure how I got Hubbie to agree to this purchase but I'm just glad he did. This is a true classic and I can't wait to see how it ages!)

So beautiful! They're like functional sculptures.


Do you have a favorite chair? or am I the only chair junkie around...

cindy at jtlt (July 14, 2010 at 11:21 AM)  

I love the Eames chair + ottoman!

Grace (July 14, 2010 at 4:28 PM)  

Ghost chairs have been all the rage for a lot of high-end events. I just love the look of them in a panned out shot of a room. Definitely a fave of mine, too, these days!

I love what you said about those Norman Cherner chairs. They seriously are functional sculptures!

Jim –  (July 14, 2010 at 9:43 PM)  

I got my ghost chair for $129 (with shipping!!!) here---

http://www.interiorexpress.com/ghost-chairs.html

no complaints and at the price it's kinda disposable when we need to get rid of it

christiana (July 26, 2010 at 3:40 PM)  

you are def a chair junkie! wish i could afford them!

Post a Comment