Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A Shopping Spree for the Little Lady

I've been in the Philippines and Singapore for the last 3 weeks visiting family.  I will definitely post recaps of my trips when I am back but this was too good not to share right away.

 While casually browsing at the malls here in Manila, I came across a children's clothing store called "Gingersnaps".  My mom and I oohed and aahed our way through the entire girls section (unfortunately, the boys section left a lot to be desired) and ended up with a whole new wardrobe for A.  The pint-sized clothes are chic and trendy but with the right amount of cute, making them perfectly toddler appropriate!
 And the shoes....ugh! The Shoes!! If only I had an extra suitcase, I would have bought them all!  I was dying to get her a pair of sandals but since summer is almost over in Chicago, I had to stop myself and that definitely warrants a sad face. :(  

 Here are the 2 pairs we ended up with.  I have a hard time finding cute and affordable ballet flats for A stateside.  She'll wear the silver tipped shoes the rest of the summer/fall and will grow into the chanel-inspired flats come winter/spring. 

 Modelling a giant bow dress (giant bows were big on the Spring/Summer 2010 runways) and the silver tipped shoes.  And Hello! Who doesn't love an exposed zipper these days??

 An adorable graphic print T...wish I had the SLR to better show off the shirt!

 Aren't these soo Crewcut-esque (J.Crew's kids line) but without the hefty price tag!

 Pretty flouncy top with the itty bitty-est est sailor shorts I ever did see!

There are several more I wasn't able to take pics of yet.  Sigh...I will have to add "Gingersnaps" to the list of things I will miss in Manila (right next to $7 massages and Summer Palace dimsum). 

Hana Choi (July 25, 2010 at 4:16 PM)  

omgggg, soo cute!!! both gingersnaps' inventory and little a!!! those flats, gahhh!!!

i soo want a girl now! not that i'm ready for kids yet, but you know what i mean. ;)

christiana (July 26, 2010 at 3:37 PM)  

i LOVE the clothes! aaahhh the fun of having a girl!

Post a Comment