Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Reads

Question of the month (from Andi): If you could have one celebrity's (person, actress, model etc.) wardrobe, whose would it be and why? 

Miroslava Duma
All of these pics are from the last week or so. She's always on trend or ahead of the trend and perfectly styled and accessorized. I like how she's a risk taker and has fun with fashion but always still looks beautiful, polished and put together.
 

Here are some highlights from the blogs in my monthly blog share...
    So if you could choose, whose wardrobe would you have? Also, anyone buying lotto tickets? I've never bought any but I just might have to this time..

Beautygirl24 (March 30, 2012 at 3:02 PM)  

Yes! I agree that she is always one to watch in fashion. She's such a gorgeous girl too!

Ella Pretty Blog (March 30, 2012 at 3:10 PM)  

Miroslava is gorgeous! I love her hair and make-up - she always looks so pretty and youthful - she looks like a teenager - not a fashion editor.

Post a Comment