Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

For Sale!

Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM
Currently Selling on Ebay: Click HERE!


 Here is an old picture with the bag. I loved this bag and used it all the time for a year until I got the Goyard. Check back on my posts from 2010...any pics with A, I usually was carrying this bag. Such a great bag and it's so roomy that it truly is Never Full!

Oh and I am doing a huge closet sale soon! I will be posting on my sale site in the next couple of days so please check back or follow that blog. Here is my stash of old handbags I don't use anymore.

The question is: Sell them or save them for my daughters?
There are some classics like the Chanel flap that I would never sell, but what about the older Fendi's and Gucci's? Would love to hear your opinions!!

Lilly Style (June 27, 2012 at 10:41 AM)  

I'm totally going after this bag lol I've been wanting one for so long and have been trying to decided between neverfull and speedy bag.

Lili (June 27, 2012 at 10:44 AM)  

the fendi baguette is making a comeback!! keeper!!

Anonymous –  (June 27, 2012 at 11:42 AM)  

Keep them for your daughters! As one who has never had a designer bag, I know I would have loved such a special gift (it goes without saying that I would give the purses to your daughters on a special occasion when they are old enough to appreciate them).

Aracely @ Mama Fashion Files (June 27, 2012 at 11:50 AM)  

I thought about getting this bag and never took the plunge. I'll consider getting it. :-)

I would sell the more trendy bags and keep the classics for your girls.

1smileygirl (June 28, 2012 at 10:02 AM)  

I'd love to see what handbags you'd sell. I am a total handbag type of girl. But i do agree ... timeless pieces keep.

Anonymous –  (June 28, 2012 at 4:19 PM)  

I would keep them. Styles always come back but the quality is always worse. Keep them.

Philip G. (June 29, 2012 at 5:09 AM)  

style come and go. but you should treasure all your bags:-)

Anonymous –  (June 30, 2012 at 5:41 PM)  

i would keep the LV neverfull since it's a classic bag. i would sell the non-classic bags. i dont have a goyard, but it looks similar to the LV neverfull (i have a neverfull)...if i were you, i'd sell the goyard over the neverfull. i agree with mrs collins to keep the classic bags, though im not a fan of gucci or fendi (i would sell those and have your daughter just buy new bags).

Philip G. (July 1, 2012 at 1:18 AM)  

goyard is more classy (needless to say, more expensive) than lv. and it's considered a hidden luxury - only those in the "know" owns a goyard.

Federika (July 3, 2012 at 1:11 PM)  

If your selling the Louis I would love to know ho much your thinking?!?

dress up files (July 3, 2012 at 1:25 PM)  

Federika: I am selling it. You can click on the links below the picture of the bag to see. I think it's currently at $600.

Anonymous –  (July 4, 2012 at 5:40 PM)  

philip cezar: yeah, ive seen people carry goyard and i dont like how it looks

Post a Comment