Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Metal Belt

This Stella McCartney look on Gwyneth Paltrow was my favorite from the Grammy's this year. I absolutely love the short version of this dress too seen on Kate Moss. Love the illusion of the cutout with nude fabric...genius! But the best part of this dress was the metal belt....I felt a new obsession awakening.

A quick search led me to this Nicholas Roxanne belt. But $180 for a trendy accessory? I think not.
And so my search continued and alas my hard work was rewarded when I came across this alternative for $8.50!


Here is the $8.50 belt. While it's not as sleek as the Nicholas version, I definitely like the price tag a lot better.

 Here is the belt on. I think I love it. You will too...go order one now!

t –  (June 20, 2012 at 4:17 PM)  

Gorgeous, great find!!

Truly Smitten (June 20, 2012 at 4:20 PM)  

I loved how you paired up that belt with the dress. Very sexy and chic!
And def like the price much better!

hyej (June 20, 2012 at 6:33 PM)  

I saw that same picture of Gwen and loved the whole look, esp the belt! $8.50 is such a steal~ your outfit looks fab :)

Anonymous –  (January 2, 2013 at 12:13 AM)  

that brand is that?

Post a Comment