Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Parker Beaded Dress

Parker Cluster Beaded V-Neck Dress  |  Zara shoes  |  Chanel bag 

Beautiful bride in Monique Lhuillier and A, as the flower girl! 

Aw. This picture would have been perfect if D was there, and A was looking and that door was shut. Okay fine, maybe it's not that perfect. We had such a blast at the wedding last weekend. Such a beautiful venue and 2 of the nicest people committing their lives to each other. 

I recycled old dresses or rented for all the weddings this year except for this one. I splurged on this Parker dress awhile ago during Shopbop's friends and family sale and I'm glad I did. I've never received so many compliments on anything I've ever worn. Girls, guys, and even people on facebook were messaging me asking me about the designer of this dress. 

Because it's so sparkly and dressy, I also think this dress would work great for a black tie event. I originally ordered the XS and S and both were super, super short. The reviews on Shopbop say the same thing. So, I ended up ordering the M and it still fit and was a more respectable length, albeit still a mini.  If anyone has an event coming up and is in need of a dress, I highly recommend this one!

Outside Looking In (July 6, 2012 at 7:11 AM)  

What a gorgeous dress---great splurge! A is a beautiful flower girl! That last picture is perfect the way it is because look how happy you two are!

Melody Martin (July 6, 2012 at 9:48 AM)  

That dress looks amazing on you!

Truly Smitten (July 6, 2012 at 11:44 AM)  

That dress is stunning on you!!

Andee Layne (July 6, 2012 at 11:52 AM)  

beautiful family and stunning dress! i have a Parker beaded jacket I'm obsessed with! xo

Lisa - respect the shoes (July 6, 2012 at 12:37 PM)  

That dress is gorgeous! What a great buy, you look fantastic!

sam –  (July 6, 2012 at 1:45 PM)  

catching up on your blog - wow, that dress is fabulous...love it!

Victoria (July 6, 2012 at 3:36 PM)  

You look amazing in that dress. Pure perfection! xx

- Victoria
www.VICKITAS.com

Balancing Lisa (July 7, 2012 at 8:39 AM)  

you look STUNNING! gushing over that dress and obvi that bag!!! xo

http://www.stilettosanddiaperbags.com/

Chelsea **A Bit of Sass** (July 7, 2012 at 3:26 PM)  

I love your Parker dress!! I featured it in a blog post I did a while back and really want the white version. Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm a new follower:)
xo,
www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

Anonymous –  (July 7, 2012 at 9:51 PM)  

gorgeous! Did you really just have a baby!

LeRae (July 9, 2012 at 9:04 AM)  

you look gorgeous in that dress!

Vanilla Day

Beauty Follower (July 17, 2012 at 3:42 PM)  

NIce dress, the little one is so cute!

Post a Comment