Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest Party & Winner

I organized a Pinterest Party with some of the ladies at my church. We tackled the sock bun (so hard! Anyone have tips?) and this beaded bracelet. Here is everyone showing off their new arm candy. Why is it that pinterest makes everything look so easy and doable, but then when I try it, it's a complete disaster?

Here are my bracelets on my wrist. Okay fine fine! Only the purple one is mine. The orange one was a friends, who made the perfect replica of the online version. Mine was far from it...but let's just say I intended it this way and that it has character. 

Has anyone else had a Pinterest Party?

Oh and CONGRATS to Donna for winning the Tory Burch iPhone case and bracelet!!

donna (July 31, 2012 at 2:55 PM)  

Eeeeppp. Thank you so much! Love your blog.

DrunkOnShoes (July 31, 2012 at 4:49 PM)  

puahahahaha! hilare on ur bracelet comment. what an awesome idea for a partaaaay. i wanna go to the next one! i did the sock bun, and u could see the sock. fail.

Mama Slice (July 31, 2012 at 5:55 PM)  

Use the smallest sock you can find. I used the kids ones. Then when you do it, everything you roll down, pull up slightly. I know, counterintuitive. It helps to have the hair really damp or else it's hard to roll.. but the damper it is, the longer it takes to dry. sheesh. :) I'd love to do a pinterest party. Great idea!

Adriana Morales (July 31, 2012 at 6:04 PM)  

I love the orange bracelet!

xo

Anonymous –  (July 31, 2012 at 7:01 PM)  

What a cute idea!! I love all the arm candy. : )

Aracely @ Mama Fashion Files (July 31, 2012 at 7:03 PM)  

Sounds like fun! Good try. I'm not crafty at all.

sam –  (August 1, 2012 at 12:55 PM)  

i actually like yours - the diagonal design may be unintentional but cool!

Truly Smitten (August 2, 2012 at 9:00 AM)  

what a great party idea! the bracelets look so lovely!

Post a Comment