Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Poshmark Party

Express skirt  |  Joie top  |  Urban Outfitters sleeveless blazer  |  Zara shoes  |  Chanel bag

I blogged about this skirt here and here. I heard from so many of you who were bummed that it was sold out. Well, you're in luck! I just checked and the skirt is now back in stock and running a great promo (buy 1, get 1 for $29). Click here and get yours today!!

I was invited by the Poshmark crew to attend the Chicago party last week. The Poshmark girls describe their app as ebay + instagram + facebook. It's basically a mobile version of ebay where you post and sell your clothes and accessories, all from the comfort of your phone. Genius!

The event was held at J Bar and they were gracious in allowing me to bring along several friends. We enjoyed the complimentary cocktails while mingling with some local bloggers. Thanks Poshmark!


So sorry for the bad quality. This is the only picture that I took at the party that night.

By the way, I'm kind of obsessed with my new sleeveless blazer. Love the over-sized fit and you can throw it over anything to make you look more polished and pulled together.  A regular blazer works too but really, who can wear sleeves in this 90 degree heat?

Oh and I'm selling my neon yellow Cambridge Satchel bag and my Rebecca Minkoff MAC bag on ebay! If anyone's interested, click here and here!

TheTinyHeart (July 5, 2012 at 9:31 AM)  

I love the bold print on your skirt...I can see why so many people wanted it in their closets too! The Poshmark event looks like it was a fun time :) I'm a new follower!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

fashion provocateur (July 5, 2012 at 10:14 AM)  

that skirt is fabulous really stands out since you kept everyting simple!

love love love


fashion provocateur

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders (July 5, 2012 at 12:18 PM)  

Post Mark sounds like a great product. Thanks for introducing me. I'd like to sell some stuff and de-clutter.

Cute skirt. Love the Aztec prints.

Diana Marks (July 5, 2012 at 2:59 PM)  

I love your skirt!

If you like my new up and coming blog, follow me on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments, so that I can follow you back ;)

LA By Diana Live Magazine

Maria (July 5, 2012 at 5:28 PM)  

Thanks for coming by the Posh Party! Was great speaking with you and your friends. Hope to see you on Poshmark soon!

xo,
Maria
kittiesandcouture.com

xoxoCat (July 6, 2012 at 2:24 AM)  

Ebay + Instagram + Facebook?!?! Talk about ambitious! You look so young, can't believe you're a mom! Haha.

Kristyn Assise (July 6, 2012 at 11:37 AM)  

Love that skirt!

http://escapingthewindow.blogspot.com

Love Cardelia (July 6, 2012 at 10:59 PM)  

Stunning! Love this look..the skirt is fab ;)and I love how you paired it. New follower!

xx
Julie
http://lovecardelia.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment