Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

South of France Look Book


This post is two months too late but better late than never, right? I actually don't have too many outfit posts from our jaunt in France but I wanted to share this one. I adore this easy, breezy midi dress from Blu Moon. Paired with my favorite sandals (that have gone missing since France..sob!) and my J.Crew crusher hat, I was feeling ready for a day out in Provence. These were taken at the absolutely breathtaking Pont Du Gard.

BTW...if anyone is looking for a summer hat, I highly recommend this one by J.Crew. It folds down flat so you can pack it without worrying about ruining the shape and is quite flattering on. My mom liked it so much that I gave it to her at the end of our trip, planning to purchase a new one upon my return.  I had a mini panic attack when I went online and found that it was sold out (they have since restocked!) but was happy to find it at my local store and even happier to see that it was on sale! It's still on sale ($24.99) and available online here.

Adriana Morales (July 30, 2012 at 2:37 PM)  

This dress flatters you very well.

xo

Ella Pretty Blog (July 30, 2012 at 2:38 PM)  

Love the print of your dress - and the scenery behind you two is breath-taking!

Finding the right had is so important - I've been living in my straw Fedora all summer - sunscreen is good, but physical protection is the best :-)

Beautygirl24 (July 30, 2012 at 3:25 PM)  

You look great! I love that flowy dress!

honey my heart (July 30, 2012 at 9:09 PM)  

you look so relaxed and like you're having a great time!

Joe (July 31, 2012 at 4:21 AM)  

Beautiful pictures clicked. Loved your glares :D

Jiah (July 31, 2012 at 9:03 AM)  

Looking pretty dear :)

Melissa (July 31, 2012 at 1:18 PM)  

That dress is so flattering on you, and it seems perfectly for a day like that! I hope you can find those shoes, or at least replace them!

Anonymous –  (July 31, 2012 at 4:45 PM)  

France looks beautiful... backdrop in the first pic looks like a painting.

Post a Comment