Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Summer Whites

On Mommy: Madison Marcus top  |  Theory shorts  |  Steve Madden sandals  |  Celine bag
On A: Target top  |  Gingersnaps skirt  |  Old Navy shoes

In 90 degree heat, there's nothing better to wear than a crisp and clean, all-white outfit.  I paired this old silk layered top with my little white shorts. Black strappy flat sandals to add contrast and my perfect neutral colored bag to finish off the look.

I was browsing on Shopbop.com and came across several white silk tops. Each so different but beautiful and unique in it's own way.


From L-R:
A.L.C. Monty top: Simplicity at it's best.
Parker Cross back top: Tiniest sliver of skin..classy sexy!
Joie Felix top: Closest to my Madison Marcus top
AIR by Alice + Olivia top: Light, fluttery, gorgeous!

What's your favorite thing to wear on a scorching hot day?

Kay @ Slightly 0bsessed (July 9, 2012 at 12:11 PM)  

Love the simple and clean look of your outfit. Your daughter is adorable :) My favorite thing to wear in scorching hot weather is a flowy dress. I'm especially in love with all the hi-lo dresses now!

Always Maylee (July 9, 2012 at 12:48 PM)  

Oh.my.goodness. You and your little girl are so adorable! Her little ruffle skirt is just precious. I love your all white outfit, and I agree, it's just perfect for summer. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, I'd love for us to follow each other and keep in touch! :)

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Tiff C. –  (July 9, 2012 at 1:49 PM)  

This is the perfect summer outfit! This is my first time on your blog and I have to say, it is AMAZING! May I ask how much your Goyard tote was and what size it is? As a new mom myself, it seems like a good bag to use all the time. Also, I am wondering if it is cheaper in Europe?

Unknown (July 9, 2012 at 3:53 PM)  

oo love the second white top! :)

http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/

Trinnah (July 10, 2012 at 3:37 PM)  

Awww, this is too adorable! I absolutely love both your outfits, and that bag -- love. I get cold really easily, so even though it's hot down here, I'm still wearing cardigans sometimes. HAHA! But on really hot days, I do try to wear shorts & sleeveless tops. :)

lifestyles (July 11, 2012 at 5:14 AM)  

The outfit is looking perfect for the summer season.This is adorable and awesome .You are very cute and handsome in this gorgeous dress.Fantastic post.


beauty tips

dress up files (July 12, 2012 at 8:39 AM)  

Tiff C: Mine is the biggest size of the goyard tote. I think it might've been called gm? can't remember for sure. And i bought it in SF so it was regular price. Not sure but it probably is cheaper in Paris.

Post a Comment