Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monthly Must Reads & Chanel WOC For Sale!

Question of the month (from Noelle): 
Why do you blog? Has the reason changed over time, and if so, in what ways?

I started this blog a month after I had my first daughter. I felt like my whole world, all of a sudden revolved around my child and while I was enamored by her, I felt like I was losing myself in the process.  I started writing to get back in touch with the things I'm passionate about (fashion, food, decor, and of course motherhood.) Being a mother is the most amazing thing I've ever experienced and I'm so blessed and privileged to be A and D's mom. With that said, this blog helps keep me and my passions alive and that actually makes me a happier, more fulfilled mother.


So for the bloggers out there, I'm curious...why you do blog?

Also, remember this bag I just got in Paris?

After going back and forth for awhile, I've decided to sell it. Please check out the listing here if you are interested. I brought it into the Chicago Chanel boutique yesterday and they were so excited when they saw it. They told me Chanel made the WOC in this particular fabric only for Europe so they had never seen this bag before.

Oh and just posted more clothes on my shop site. Please visit to see J Brand white denim, J.Crew sequin skirt and more!

Ella Pretty Blog (July 10, 2012 at 4:41 PM)  

Love your grey WOC - so timeless and chic! Love your Celine bag too - you have the best bags :-)

Are you planning on getting a different WOC instead of this, or a different bag altogether?

Anonymous –  (July 10, 2012 at 6:49 PM)  

Is the WOC suede?

Anonymous –  (July 10, 2012 at 11:23 PM)  

What made you decide to sell the WOC?

Anonymous –  (July 11, 2012 at 12:37 AM)  

why are u selling it?? u just got it and was excited.

beauty tips (July 11, 2012 at 5:11 AM)  

what is the reason behind it??why are you selling it??It is looking gorgeous in grey colour.

lifestyles

dress up files (July 11, 2012 at 7:59 AM)  

It is a sueded caviar leather.

I'm selling it to get a regular caviar leather, not suede and in a darker color. I'm too nervous about getting this one dirty. I was torn for awhile though because this one is soo pretty and unique. I was told at the Chicago boutique that it's the only one of it's kind in the US coz they only made the WOC in this particular color and fabric for Europe only.

Anonymous –  (July 11, 2012 at 3:49 PM)  

i have the regular caviar leather and it gets dirty really fast (mine's red) so def good idea.. they get dirty sooo fast.

fashion provocateur (July 12, 2012 at 9:48 AM)  

wow that bag is fabulous! thank you for the sweet c omment. i m def, going to check it out that bag its so beauitful
and congrats on becoming a mother :)

TheTinyHeart (July 12, 2012 at 10:22 AM)  

That bag is SO gorgeous! If only I could afford it :)

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

Unknown (July 12, 2012 at 1:50 PM)  

thank you for your lovely comment, I would LOVE a Chanel bag one day :)

http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/

Mary Ann (July 15, 2012 at 7:28 PM)  

I love the bag - but don't have the budget for a Chanel right now. Perhaps in the future - it's quite gorgeous! ;-) Also, did you check out my latest giveaway? Everyone who enters wins a $15 virtual gift card to Inpink jewelry! No complicated rules and it ends tomorrow! ;-)

xoxoCat (July 17, 2012 at 3:28 AM)  

Oh my gosh, I'm sorry you have to go through the trouble of selling this. What a hassle eBay can be. But I agree you should go with caviar - it is so durable.

Unknown (August 11, 2012 at 9:52 PM)  

トリーバーチは2004年にアメリカニューユークのファッション世界に登場したばかりのブランド品です。あっという間に既に多くの女性の心に特別な地位を占めています。今、20代から40代くらいの人までバッグや靴をみているので年齢層は広いという印象です。それに、使い勝手のよいトリーバーチ 財布はもっとも人気が高いです。長財布や二つ折り財布の種類がたっぷりあります。それに、財布の表面にブランドらしいロゴがちゃんと張られて、ブランド品のセンスをきゅっと高くします。最高の財布になります。

Post a Comment