Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Aztec Sequin Mini Part Deux



I blogged about my Express aztec sequin mini here, here and here. I absolutely love it and have surprisingly gotten a lot of wear out of it this summer. I just came across the updated-for-fall version and I'm kind of obsessed.  Do I really need 2 aztec sequin mini skirts? The correct answer is no but if you haven't picked one up yet, here is your chance! 


It's buy 1, get 1 50% off and you can get an extra 15% off (through 9/9/12) using code 9385. So, find a friend or indulge and get 2 different styles. For fall, I would tone down the skirt with a chunky sweater and a great pair of black booties.  A perfect date night or dinner out with the girls look!

1. Mes Desmoiselles Chunky Sweater
2. Chinti and Parker Fishergirl Sweater
3. Pencey Draped Cardigan
4. Express Sequin Embellished Skirt
5. Rag & Bone Harrow Booties

If you follow me on instagram, you'll know that I just got back to Chicago from a week in SF and LA.  It was a great trip, spending time with family and friends and overindulging on food for 7 days straight.  Now that's a vacation!

Adrienne {clothes-make-me-happy.com} (September 4, 2012 at 10:43 AM)  

I just bought this skirt online yesterday! I can't wait for it to arrive at my door!

Truly Smitten (September 4, 2012 at 11:56 AM)  

love it! wish I cold pull off this skirt!

Anonymous –  (September 4, 2012 at 3:37 PM)  

That skirt is gorgeous!

I might just have to pick up a pair for fall

Anonymous –  (September 4, 2012 at 3:39 PM)  

btw,
how does the skirt fit?

dress up files (September 4, 2012 at 3:54 PM)  

Donna: I got an xs. U should def get it!!

christiana (September 4, 2012 at 11:16 PM)  

the skirt looks so good on you!

pretty little things (September 5, 2012 at 5:54 PM)  

love that fun skirt!! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Erin Gorbach (September 8, 2012 at 11:15 PM)  

I just bought the white skirt after finding it on your blog. LOVE it!!

livintheglamlife.blogspot.com

Post a Comment