Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Perfect Fall Outfit


1. Duplex Chain Bib Necklace
2. Club Monaco Blaine Cashmere Sweater Dress
3. Karen Walker Helter Skelter Sunglasses
4. Alexander Wang Lia Sling Bag
5. Rag & Bone Newbury Boots
6. Shine Marlon Leather Jacket

Summer is officially over and we're in the midst of that brief but lovely period when we actually welcome the cold.  When we can layer, wear chic little jackets and get away with a thin pair of tights.  Basically the moment in time before winter hits, our closets go into hibernation and survival gear (Uggs and Northface jackets...don't knock it till you've lived in Chicago!) emerges once again.

So to commemorate the season, I came up with my ideal Fall outfit.  It starts with a basic but great fitting sweater dress...not too clingy but not completely shapeless either.  I paired this with a cross body satchel in a rich hue like this gorgeous cayenne and a classic pair of booties.  Add a visually interesting necklace and some round sunglasses.  Finally, throw on a leather jacket (extra points for a two-toned one like this one).

What is your ideal Fall outfit?

dr.mommy (September 28, 2012 at 8:42 AM)  

Must. Get. This. Outfit. All of it!! It's screaming at me. Haha.

dress up files (September 28, 2012 at 8:52 AM)  

dr.mommy: actually, now that I look at it again, I can totally see the look on you! Can't wait to catch up tonight..miss you!!

Unknown (September 28, 2012 at 4:06 PM)  

i have rarely found a pair of karen walker sunnies that i wasn't in love with!

Fancy {No}Pants

Kristen (September 28, 2012 at 8:21 PM)  

Love the booties!! I ordered a pair that should be here soon! Can't wait to eat them!!

Ella Pretty Blog (September 28, 2012 at 9:11 PM)  

Love the outfit you put together - I should really wear more tights + dress combos this season!

My ideal fall outfit is boring but comfy - dark skinnies, tall boots, sweater and an amazing scarf.

palmandpineblog (September 29, 2012 at 2:41 PM)  

The Club Monaco sweater dress is lovely!

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog

McKae @ Kaes Corner Design (September 30, 2012 at 10:04 PM)  

Super cute, I love the dress! I seriously wish it would cool down here so I could start wearing outfits like this.

Always Maylee (October 1, 2012 at 8:57 AM)  

Oh I love that sweater dress, it's so cute and looks so comfy!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Post a Comment