Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Black Booties for Fall


1. Old Navy Faux Leather: $30
2. Rachel Comey Willow:  $425
3. DV by Dolce Vita Joust:  $129
4. Cole Haan Cassidy:  $268
5. Rag & Bone Harrow:  $495

I've been on the hunt for the perfect pair of black booties.  Luckily, there are a ton of options.  Unfortunately, my list of wants is long and it's been a challenge to find a bootie that meets all my needs (pun intended).

I want something clean and simple that is neither too rugged, nor too feminine.  I want a higher shaft with a tighter fitting ankle (if you can see my ankle socks, it's too wide!)  Finally, I want a chunky, 2-3 inch heel appropriate for strutting and baby toting alike.

Here are 5 picks at all different price ranges that appear to meet my pre-requisites. I have the DV one on order and will report back on the fit.  If I had $500 to burn, I would definitely get the Rag & Bone Harrow booties...so bootie-licious!

Stephanie (September 11, 2012 at 7:19 PM)  

great post!! i'm pretty sure the bootie is MY shoe =) i need it in every color!

Anonymous –  (September 11, 2012 at 7:25 PM)  

this post is so ethnic sounding. that said, i do love a nice black bootie.

Olyvia (September 11, 2012 at 10:31 PM)  

I'm searching for some black booties too! Can't wait to see your reviews :)

Rebecca (November 10, 2021 at 5:00 AM)  

Nice poost thanks for sharing

Post a Comment