Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Baby-ville

M.I.A.*: My home

*M.I.A.= Random tangent but my daughter and rapper M.I.A.'s son were born on the same day!

I told myself it wouldn't happen. I told myself I wouldn't let it. But alas...it has. My home has been taken over by little A and all of her belongings. How can such a little girl have so many belongings??

Before: Living Room
After: Living Room

Before: Dining Area (home to many intimate dinner parties with close friends)

After: Changing Table (home to many stinky diaper changes with 1 beautiful baby girl)

I hope to someday be reunited with my home...

steph (March 26, 2009 at 12:50 PM)  

lol. you're so cute! i doubt you'll ever get it back though. hehehe.

christiana (March 26, 2009 at 2:41 PM)  

your place is still beautiful... it just got sprinkled w a lil sunshine~

Anonymous –  (March 27, 2009 at 3:39 AM)  

you have a nice place

Anonymous –  (March 28, 2009 at 8:30 PM)  

oh, love all the windows. :swoon:

Making it Lovely (March 31, 2009 at 1:29 AM)  

My house is being taken over already too… and my baby isn't even here yet!

PearlsAndGreenTea (March 31, 2009 at 4:00 AM)  

making it lovely: I'm sure you'll do such a great job of incorporating it all nicely. You should do a post on it! :)

Bethany (March 31, 2009 at 2:08 PM)  

Oh your home is still pretty! Your windows are amazing!

Unknown (April 4, 2009 at 2:10 PM)  

hi! just stumbled on your blog. i love the light above your dining table. where did you get it from? is it brown?

PearlsAndGreenTea (April 6, 2009 at 9:38 AM)  

Cestfemme: Hi! We got the light from Lightology and it is brown. I've attached a link to it. Hope this helps!

http://www.lightology.com/index.cfm/method-light.store_profile/sku-0101SU-CLAVIUS-039I1-BWCH/dept-Suspension/szdept_label-Suspension

Unknown (April 29, 2009 at 4:59 PM)  

Hi again, thanks for the information about your light - it's beautiful! But out of our price range :(. I had one last question - do you remember the name of the paint you have on your walls? I've chosen something similar to it, but I'm afraid it might be too dark. Thanks again!

biggs –  (May 8, 2009 at 11:04 AM)  

aww... turtle is not in the 'after' picture

Yingaz (June 28, 2009 at 10:19 PM)  

where did you get your celing lamp above the dining table? Thanks.

PearlsAndGreenTea (June 28, 2009 at 10:27 PM)  

Zhi Ying: We got the light from Lightology. I've attached a link to it. Hope this helps!

http://www.lightology.com/index.cfm/method-light.store_profile/sku-0101SU-CLAVIUS-039I1-BWCH/dept-Suspension/szdept_label-Suspension

Anonymous –  (July 4, 2009 at 10:24 PM)  

Thank you!

colette (October 5, 2010 at 5:26 PM)  

Love your wall color! May I ask the color and company?

Post a Comment