Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Little A turns 2!

To go along with my new redesign, I finally decided to buy my domain name too. Please edit your bookmarks to www.pearlsandgreentea.com
Thanks!!
---------------------------------------------------------------

A's birthday was last week and we celebrated with a cake she helped bake and presents from mommy and daddy. The next day was brunch with grandparents and her big party is coming up tomorrow!

A loves her soccer class at Lil Kickers so we decided to do her party there.

Once again, I enlisted greenapplepaperie from Etsy. I used them here for holiday gift tags. I told her I wanted an invitation that involved soccer but wasn't too masculine. I asked that she use kelly green and white polka dots and she came up with this!

I then asked if we could switch the black with the pink and make the font for her name more feminine. Katie is incredibly sweet and so easy to work with. I love how it turned out and you will not believe everything else she designed for me. All for $20! Unbelievable! I will definitely post pictures of the party after the weekend so you can see for yourself!
----------------------------------------------------


BTW...Do you like my new look?
The uber talented Lindsay from Lindsay Nicole Design Studio is the genius behind it all. It was such a fun experience working with her!

------------------------------------------------------

Oh and 1 more thing! I was really flattered to see what the woman behind Week of Menus wrote about me here.
Her blog is chock full of easy to follow, dee-licious recipes so definitely check it out!

the STYLE SPY (February 18, 2011 at 8:33 AM)  

happy birthday A!!!

such a cute invite!!!

Anonymous –  (February 18, 2011 at 8:45 AM)  

that little girl is suuuuuuch a cutie and thats no lie. Dont you just LOVE two year olds??? my little guy turned two on the 9th!! you have such a cute family and I love the invite...happy friday :)

http://www.mommy-me.squarespace.com

style fare (February 18, 2011 at 9:04 AM)  

Congrats, Jiye! The site is soo lovely and so you, how exciting!! :)

Have a wonderful weekend and give little A a big birthday hug & kiss from me!! xoxo

Elle (February 18, 2011 at 9:12 AM)  

Happy birthday to A! The party invitations are simply adorable. Have a great weekend. ;)

Roxy Te (February 18, 2011 at 9:31 AM)  

Adore your new look, Jiye! And so excited you finally got your makeover!!! Isn't Lindsay great! Happy belated to A- she is such a cute little angel :) And thanks for the tip, I will think of you as I'm teasing away hahah

Anonymous –  (February 18, 2011 at 9:34 AM)  

happy birthday little a! :) i love your new look -- amazing! i need one too!
have a fun weekend celebrating your cutie!

xo,
joAnn

temi –  (February 18, 2011 at 9:36 AM)  

Love the new site!!! I can't wait to celebrate A's bday!!

Emma (Glitter and Gold) (February 18, 2011 at 10:01 AM)  

Awww yeah for 2!!! Emerson turns 2 in 3 weeks so I cant wait to see you photos from the party! I WISH we had a soccer class here, Emerson would love it . . . .
Have a great weekend, hope it's getting a little warmer by you.
xoxo
E

Banhannas (February 18, 2011 at 10:08 AM)  

Happy Birthday to Little A! The family picture is way too precious. I hope she has a wonderful bday!
Oh and love the new design look, so classic with cute details.

Gina –  (February 18, 2011 at 11:00 AM)  

Happy Birthday A!

Tales of a young mamma (February 18, 2011 at 11:57 AM)  

Love that little A loves soccer! Jasper takes a sports gymnastics class and he LOVED his soccer segment. Here they don't start soccer classes till they are 4 and I can't wait till fall when he can finally start!

AubreyOhDang! (February 18, 2011 at 12:21 PM)  

I like that w/the new layout, you still kept your original header of diagnol green stripes and that font.

Justine (February 18, 2011 at 1:13 PM)  

yes, I love your new layout. Happy belated birthday to your little one.

Just Better Together

Kelly (February 18, 2011 at 1:15 PM)  

Congratulations! Happy Birthday little A!! :)

Couture and Crayons (February 18, 2011 at 2:24 PM)  

Happy birthday little A! Those invites are so adorable. Hope she has a blast at her party.

Janice
(Couture and Crayons)

JenlovesBal (February 18, 2011 at 3:13 PM)  

Happy Birthday precious A! :)

C (February 18, 2011 at 4:30 PM)  

Happy birthday to A! I really like this new layout Jiye. It suits you :)

Veronika (February 18, 2011 at 10:06 PM)  

so cute! happy bday to your little one!

connie (February 18, 2011 at 11:31 PM)  

Jiye, kudos to you and your new layout! It's very chic, very fitting to you :)

Squeeze the Pug (February 19, 2011 at 7:30 AM)  

Happy Birthday to Little A!

Squeeze The Pug
www.pehsun.blogspot.com

dr.mommy (February 19, 2011 at 1:13 PM)  

love the new look! i'm going to have to check out that etsy girl! see you tonight! :)

TheBabyMammaChronicles (February 19, 2011 at 4:37 PM)  

Haapy Birthday A! Such a cutie! The invites turned out perfect, well done.

kimmie (February 19, 2011 at 4:57 PM)  

So cute! happy bithday, A! :) Those invitations are awesome!

Love the new blog design!

Megan @ BeautyandtheBanker (February 19, 2011 at 10:14 PM)  

You have such an adorable family, love that first shot! I hope the party went well, those invites are too cute :)

Debora Nunes (February 20, 2011 at 10:54 AM)  

I had discovered your blog yesterday and I ´ve passed through all posts, really!
You are so beautifull and have an incredable family.
Loved A! She´s adorable!
I´m from Brazil and also have a Blog, this one:
http://carioquicepaulistana.blogspot.com

Hope you visit my space any time,
Xoxo
Debora

christiana (February 23, 2011 at 1:48 AM)  

love the invite... where was mine?!

Joey Flesner (February 28, 2011 at 10:58 AM)  

I love the mixed prints!!
And A's birthday table looked just perfect. I'm contacting Katie at Green Apple right now to plan for both my kids' parties coming up in April. Thanks so much for sharing, Jiye!
Blessings, joey

Jean (February 28, 2011 at 2:37 PM)  

just catching up on your entries and wanted to comment that i love "week of menus!" I cook at least one thing a week off her site!

Post a Comment