Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pleated Maxi Skirt

Club Monaco skirt (similar)  |  Forever21 sweater  |  Aritzia jacket  |  Cambridge Satchel Company bag 

Banana Republic bangles  |  Hermes bracelet  |  Nails: Essie Turquoise and Caicos and OPI Save Me


It's been unseasonably warm here in Chicago. I tried out a bohemian look with a long pleated maxi and yet another slouchy sweater. Of course, I kept the look pretty simple and minimal as always. Threw in some bright colors (bag, bracelet and nails) and I was set.

My sister is coming into town this weekend and I'm so excited to do what we do best: eat, shop and chit chat. So hard living away from family (especially when they live halfway across the world!!) Do you have any exciting plans for the weekend?

Joy Shana (March 8, 2012 at 12:37 PM)  

Love your outfit very comfy,and ur bag super cute
http://shana-style.blogspot.com

Truly Smitten (March 8, 2012 at 1:30 PM)  

You pull off the skirt really well!! It's a lovely outfit on you!

Johanna (March 8, 2012 at 9:00 PM)  

You're a Chicago girl! All right! Love the neon satchel. Want one, need one!

Trinnah (March 10, 2012 at 7:52 AM)  

Gorgeous skirt! I absolutely adore the color. Oooh, and I've been wanting one of those bags for the longest time. I just haven't splurged. I'm trying to talk my husband that having a bright yellow (the one I want) purse is needed. Haha! His parents have been telling me that the weather in Chicago has been nice recently. We always brag about our 80 degree weather to them. That is, until recently, when we got a cold front. To us, 60s is too cold. Hahaha!

Post a Comment