Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

BaubleBar Top Picks

I mentioned last week that the Today Show did a feature on neon for spring. During that segment, Ann Curry put on an eye-catching necklace. I kept thinking of the necklace until I finally decided to google it and came across BaubleBar. They feature a lot of jewelry seen on celebrities and in magazines and everything is very affordable. Here are my top picks! You can tell I'm on a neon kick because 3 of my 7 picks are highlighter shades.


1. Pyramid Studs $28, A tiny little stud with a lot of attitude
2. Grace Earrings $184, A stunning compliment to your LBD
3. Phospho Necklace $38, The Ann Curry necklace!
4. Crayola Links Necklace $26, Fun and playful
5. Inverted Dome Ring $46, Seen on Gwyneth Paltrow
6. Acid Antoinette Earrings $72, An intricate, ornate pair in a shocking hue
7. Square Bangle Trio $24, Classic bangles in an updated shape

Right now, you can get $10 off your first order and free shipping so I was able to order the Phospho necklace for $28 shipped! Which is your fave of my picks or if you've been to the site, what are some of your faves??

Secondhand Stella (March 9, 2012 at 7:47 AM)  

Love that Phospho necklace too! Can't wait to see how you style it.

Skylette from Sequins & Stilettos (March 9, 2012 at 10:24 AM)  

I will take one of each! ;) Lovely pics, and very affordable!

Anonymous N –  (March 9, 2012 at 12:25 PM)  

Hi, not sure if this is only happening to me but whenever I visit your website it doesnt load, im an international reader living accross the pond. BUT, when I hide my VPN and visit your site from a US server I dont have any problems at all, your website loads instantly. Just thought I would give you a heads up.

dress up files (March 9, 2012 at 12:42 PM)  

Anonymous: oh no! I have no idea why it's doing that. When did this start happening?

Anonymous –  (March 11, 2012 at 1:44 AM)  

I just bought that necklace too! Won't ship til may though? I can't waittttt. Hope it's as nice in person as it looked on Ann Curry :)

Style Servings (March 11, 2012 at 5:58 AM)  

Amazing finds! I am in love with the neon yellow necklace and those earrings are so beautiful!

http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

LeRae (March 12, 2012 at 12:31 AM)  

My favorite is #3 too!
these bright spring colors makes me happy~

Vanilla Day

Gourmetmama (March 14, 2012 at 10:29 AM)  

I was so excited about this site when you posted it and I checked it out..... but then was so sad when I realized that they don't ship to Canada....yet. Boo! This always happens! Jeez we're so close and it seems to be such a big deal I assume it is all about the duty charges.

Post a Comment