I mentioned last week that the Today Show did a feature on neon for spring. During that segment, Ann Curry put on an eye-catching necklace. I kept thinking of the necklace until I finally decided to google it and came across BaubleBar. They feature a lot of jewelry seen on celebrities and in magazines and everything is very affordable. Here are my top picks! You can tell I'm on a neon kick because 3 of my 7 picks are highlighter shades.
1. Pyramid Studs $28, A tiny little stud with a lot of attitude
2. Grace Earrings $184, A stunning compliment to your LBD
3. Phospho Necklace $38, The Ann Curry necklace!
4. Crayola Links Necklace $26, Fun and playful
5. Inverted Dome Ring $46, Seen on Gwyneth Paltrow
6. Acid Antoinette Earrings $72, An intricate, ornate pair in a shocking hue
7. Square Bangle Trio $24, Classic bangles in an updated shape
Right now, you can get $10 off your first order and free shipping so I was able to order the Phospho necklace for $28 shipped! Which is your fave of my picks or if you've been to the site, what are some of your faves??